irving donaldson's Discussions (6,382)

Discussions Replied To (6331) Replies Latest Activity

"The message will come up until you go through the menu to initiate the replacement.…"

irving donaldson replied yesterday to Sp300v

2 yesterday
Reply by Darren

"Head may look alike, but wired to preform different. Cannot mix water based with sol…"

irving donaldson replied on Saturday to Install an older print head

13 on Saturday
Reply by irving donaldson

"search this site for BLOCK Printing. Short synopsis. You did not put the cables back…"

irving donaldson replied on Saturday to roland sp540v

1 on Saturday

"This is out of my expertise. However, just make sure it would work since you sound a…"

irving donaldson replied on Saturday to Roland SP-300V Linear bearings wearing out?

6 3 hours ago
Reply by Jeff Allen

"You can use whatever IP you want, it just has to be the same for printer and VW and…"

irving donaldson replied on Saturday to Roland Versaworks connection with Computer

1 on Saturday

"A search would show what I posted for those going on a Covid hiatus. You can follow…"

irving donaldson replied on Saturday to Going on a vacation, what to do with the machine?

1 on Saturday

"It is safe to update. Each increments are for various improvements. All updates up t…"

irving donaldson replied on Saturday to Updating VersaWorks to new version with VersaCamm vs-300 Print&Cut

1 on Saturday

"I will do a quick overview, but this issue has been spoken on this site previously -…"

irving donaldson replied Jul 3 to VP 540 stops in the middle of printing

2 Jul 6
Reply by Felix

"With the new head, did you clear the Head group?"

irving donaldson replied Jul 2 to Install an older print head

13 on Saturday

"After you input - if you put the wrong letter it will not accept, if you are short a…"

irving donaldson replied Jul 2 to Install an older print head

13 on Saturday

RSS

© 2020   Created by Steven Jackson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service