Hello everyone!

I'm new to the forum, I've read a lot of posts with problems in the print, but I haven't found anything similar ..
I would say that the member of "Brett R" had a "similar" problem, but I hope it is not a problem up to the head of the printer?

I have a problem with Versacamm vs420
More precisely, when printing, for some reason, it makes "- ghosts" in cyan.
I use a 4 x cmyk color refill, I send pictures with the problem and tests print.
I have to say that the nozzle check is good, and the printing in 720 x720dpi  is "good", but in the quality printing mode 1440 x 720 dpi (ghosts appear in cyan). The head is 1.5 years old, the cap station was put on 2 months ago, does anyone have an idea, what could be the reason.

The pump "works" fine, the encoder tape is cleaned, any suggestion would be welcome.

Thanks,

Goran

Views: 155

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Goran I have absolutely no idea.

Your calibration is closer to -.15 than where it is now - hard to tell with the black black head

another 48 hours will not hurt. 

The errant cyan and black nozzles are causing your issues. They are minor, but showing great harm. 

I do not know the climate in Serbia, but if it is dry - they try increasing the humidity - a plant - a pot of water under the machine. It could be static, but really no idea, since the nozzle test does not look so bad.

Thank you for your effort and help,

I'll try a little more with the cleaning, but I'm not sure it will help.

I'll let you know if I make any progress.

Regards,

Goran

RSS

© 2021   Created by Steven Jackson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service