I am getting ready to do a wall graphic 4 foot x 2 foot of the word "Love".  The letters are all separated we need to mask it for easy application by the customer.  What transfer tape should be used on something like this?  A low tack?  Medium tack?  

Views: 62

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would use a paper application tape.

I tried a piece of the medium tack we have in stock on some sample lettering and it seemed to do ok.  I would have thought it would pull the graphic off the wall.

The medium tack I tried on the sample lettering worked when the fabric wasn't printed.  I then tried the same tape on the letters printed and it did not adhere.  I may have to go to a heavier tack.  Do you recall if you use a medium tack or heavy tack?


© 2018   Created by Steven Jackson - Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service