Everyone is always looking for a great training to help them get a better level of knowledge on their equipment, software and applications. Well now you have a few opportunities for this year!

Stahls is hosting 3 more Boot camp sessions this year and has 2 others that are tentatively scheduled.

First up is St. Clair Shores Michigan on August 4th and 5th

- this is the tech support home base and has a unique opportunity to not only learn more, but to have the entire tech team there to answer all of your hardest questions - believe me, they are up for the challenge!

The second opportunity this year will be on September 29th and 30th.

- this is in our Toronto office for the Canadian customers. This location is the Stahls headquarters in Concord (Greater Toronto area) and only has a few seats left. Make sure to sign up soon if you want to secure a spot.

The last regularly scheduled class will be November 10th and 11th.

- this class will be at Stahls new location in Dallas. Our class there earlier this year was a huge hit and we plan to make the next one here even better.

For unscheduled opportunities we are looking to have a potential class at Roland's new office in Boston with a target date of October. Please make sure to comment in this thread if you are interested so we can gauge the potential and get one scheduled if there is enough interest. The other location as a possibility this year would be at our Corona California office for an advanced class. Please comment if you are interested in this one as well.

Below is a link to the Stahls webpage to sign up for the class along with a link for the flyer going over this class.

We have updated content and even have a class booklet  with all of the information and slides so if you have gone to this great training event in the past, it will be even better a second time around!

I hope to see all of you at one of these amazing training opportunities!

Steven Jackson - MyVersaCAMM.com site administrator

Link for class signup

Link for class flyer

Views: 664

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Is the Dallas Class Nov 2-3 or 10-11?

Thanks

Mike

It is on the 2nd and 3rd

OK-trying not to panic as I am here in Dallas and I really hope the class is November 2/3....The flyer and everywhere else online says 9th/10th, so I really hope the second and third is correct…why was there such a big discrepancy about the dates??
10/11th, rather

Hi are there and dates set for 2017? 

we are working on finalizing them. I anticipate I will have the list approved and posted by the end of next week.

Is there a region you are looking for? I may be able to give you a sneak peek at the dates for it :)

Hi!
I am also interested in the 2017 lineup. 
Our shop is located in New Haven CT so I suppose Boston is the closest. 

This class is MUST. Been there. Done it. Most likely attending AGAIN. This is an AMAZING wealth of knowledge that anyone with this machine needs to attend. 

Cheers! Katie

Add my daughter and I to the Michigan class! AGAIN!

dates and signup are finally official for 2017

http://myversacamm.com/forum/topics/stahls-versacamm-bootcamp-dates...

Steve, I need someone to print something for me on a BN20 or larger.  I have the eps's, but my BN20 ink is screwed up and waiting for parts on Monday. do you know anyone who will print this for me and have it back to me by the end of week? I can weed it, I just need it printed. I'm desperate

Ginger and Tom

RSS

© 2018   Created by Steven Jackson - Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service