Everyone is always looking for a great training to help them get a better level of knowledge on their equipment, software and applications. Well now you have a few opportunities for this year!

Stahls is hosting 3 more Boot camp sessions this year and has 2 others that are tentatively scheduled.

First up is St. Clair Shores Michigan on August 4th and 5th

- this is the tech support home base and has a unique opportunity to not only learn more, but to have the entire tech team there to answer all of your hardest questions - believe me, they are up for the challenge!

The second opportunity this year will be on September 29th and 30th.

- this is in our Toronto office for the Canadian customers. This location is the Stahls headquarters in Concord (Greater Toronto area) and only has a few seats left. Make sure to sign up soon if you want to secure a spot.

The last regularly scheduled class will be November 10th and 11th.

- this class will be at Stahls new location in Dallas. Our class there earlier this year was a huge hit and we plan to make the next one here even better.

For unscheduled opportunities we are looking to have a potential class at Roland's new office in Boston with a target date of October. Please make sure to comment in this thread if you are interested so we can gauge the potential and get one scheduled if there is enough interest. The other location as a possibility this year would be at our Corona California office for an advanced class. Please comment if you are interested in this one as well.

Below is a link to the Stahls webpage to sign up for the class along with a link for the flyer going over this class.

We have updated content and even have a class booklet  with all of the information and slides so if you have gone to this great training event in the past, it will be even better a second time around!

I hope to see all of you at one of these amazing training opportunities!

Steven Jackson - MyVersaCAMM.com site administrator

Link for class signup

Link for class flyer

Views: 698

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Steven, How do I sign up for the classes? I want to do the one Dallas, the flyer said Nov 2-3.

Is it hands on training?

Thank you so much

It is hands on training mixed with classroom training. I encourage you to bring a laptop with all your software on it and some problem files you have encountered.

https://www.stahls.com/roland-versacamm-boot-camp

Anything scheduled for the southeast??????   (That excludes Florida, sorry.)  Atlanta, Nashville, Birmimgham?????  Any of these would be great.  There are soooooo many versaCamms down here.  You can't sling a cat without hitting one.  LOL

We would love to have one down that way but have not gotten it setup yet. I am trying to find out if there is a way to get one down there but for right now it does not look like we will.

I will post back here if we do get one!

Im interested if you have one in corona,ca. i have a vp300i

Great news everyone!!
We will be having a class at the Roland facility north of Boston on October 13th and 14th

October 13-14, 2016
Roland DGA Creative Center
260-A Fordham Road, Suite 240
Wilminton, MA 01887

The link to sign up for the class is here: https://www.stahls.com/roland-versacamm-boot-camp

Space is limited so please sign up quick before all the seats are gone!

AWESOME! I'm registered for three of us.

looking forward to having you there!

Steve, no matter how I move the cutline in the utilities I still get my cutlines off when I cut a design. Can it be something is wrong with my versacamn or my Corel Draw?  This happened in the last 6 months and I have had so many people try to help me. Now I ran into another problem. i did letters and put an outline around them. When i went to put the cutline on it, and then printed and cut it. I did not cut the outline, just the letters and cut the outline off. My eps is too large to upload it says, so I'll attach the cdr. Tell me if I should get versa works tech in here or what I should do.  Tom and I are at our wits ends.

Ginger

email tech@stahls.com and they will remote and attempt to assist

Thanks, going to store right now, and will do when I get back. Thank you!

Ginger & tom

Steve, my cutlines are off and utilities is not correcting it. Do you think something is wrong with the machine, Also on corel, I put an outline around letters, then the cutline, and when I brought it to the machine it cut the letters, but ignored the outline. Not mention it is cutting the letters and leaving white to the right of the letters. Tom and I have spent hours moving the cutlines in utilities, but to no avail. Is my corel screwed up too?

Ginger & Tom

Attachments:

RSS

© 2018   Created by Steven Jackson - Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service