Views: 228

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Stephanie sorry to hear you are selling your machine. It was a pleasure visiting you in Iowa. Until it is sold remember to keep it plugged in until sold. It might not hurt to put on a roll of the free stuff and once a week do a test print from the menu in Versaworks. If the switch in the back is still on - as it should be - the machine will come on and purge the heads, the test print will put the whole system through its paces and definitely avoid issues down the road. If I can be of any assistance PM me. I hope all turned out fine with your new addition. Irv

Hi Stephanie, 

Is your machine still for sale?  If so, have you run a print test and nozzle check on it lately?  And do you still have the original rip software that came with the machine?

Thanks, 

Leighann

Hi Leighann,

Thank you for your inquiry - I just ran a print test on it this morning, all is well! We do have the Versacamm software that came with the machine as well, that is included in the sale.  Please let me know if you have any other questions.  Thanks!

Stephanie

*The software is Roland VersaWorks.

Hi Stephanie, 

Thanks for your reply.  Have you used only Roland EcoSol Max inks in it?  Also, how firm are you on price.  I had planned to spend no more than $10k tops on the equipment but I understand that you need a certain amount for the machine.  I also had a quote for a brand new machine with all new packs of Roland ink and 1 1/2 day of installation and training all for $13k come in.  So I'm trying to weigh out my options.  I would have to travel 16 hours round trip to pick up the machine so I have to account for travel expenses and what I would pay for a professional install as well.  So I guess my question is what is the cheapest you would be willing to let go of the machine for?  If you prefer to email me, please do.  It's leighann1404@gmail.com.Thanks!

Leighann

Hi Leighann,
I will email you later tonight, hopefully. We've had the flu bug...
Thanks,
Stephanie

Excellent price for this machine and media Stephanie. Don't let it go for nothing. Good luck with the sale, I have the same machine and love it.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Steven Jackson - Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service