Please be advised, not to accept or communicate with this person or email address.

Kayi Rose

kayirose0001@gmail.com

this person is a scammer.

Views: 400

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I received an odd email from Joyce Gyimah from this site stating that "she had something very vital to disclose" to me after viewing my profile.  I'm going to assume this is a scam email.

Received the same one from 'Joyce Gyimah' on Friday.

Add James Pollard mr.jamespollard100@gmail.com to the list of scammers. I got a PM from him today.

We try hard to keep scammers out and catch most at the front door. They know not to contact the admin and myself and we search for the emails you provide, they register under a different one. Stay Vigilant and we never solicit or allow others to.

I got one this morning. The same line of important info they need to disclose. Haha

"Maris Ahmed added a comment to your profile on MyVersacamm.com

------------
Good Day,

How is everything with you, I picked interest on you after going through your short profile and deemed it necessary to write you immediately. I have something very vital to disclose to you, but I found it difficult to express myself here, since it's a public site.Could you please get back to me on:( mrsstellakhalil588@gmail.com ) for the full details.

Have a nice day

Thanks God bless

Stella."

I apologize. these scammers get through from time to time. This one has been removed. 

got one from Ronald Morris

dr.ronaldmorris61@gmail.com

Thank you - the member has been suspended for spam

I got one as well

When you do get members, please provide their info. The scammers do not contact the Admin folks and do do our best to minimize any botherance.

RSS

© 2019   Created by Steven Jackson - Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service