We are setting up VersaWorks on a new laptop for use with our VS-540.  On our old laptop we had many more material profiles than the default apparently.  Where can I get a more substantial list of profiles and where on my hard drive do they go?  Specifically, I'm currently looking for a profile for printing on static cling material.  Thanks!!

Views: 15

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i find the standard gloss vinyl 2b or 3  profile with sign and display just fine some times trip to high quality.

never done it but think within vw profile management is a special way to pack and transport the old profiles to a new computer.

just thought if using white the standard transparent self adhesive is very good but not in cmyk only as over inks

rolanddga.com is where you can get profiles - access is your printer serial number - go to the support tab - icc profiles

Thanks Irving!  Downloaded the manual on how to do it and found the profiles needed.  I really appreciate it.


© 2020   Created by Steven Jackson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service