Anybody know were I can order a cap adjusting tool from. Or is there a substitute that I can use.

I have a Roland sp 540v

I live in Atlanta.

Views: 67

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Not sure what you mean, but if you are referring to the silver bar that fits underneath - Then try a roland dealer or check digiprint!

Yes I believe thats it. thanks.

Page 1-16 in the manual

the part number

Pix NO./ part number/part name/

26 / 22155133 /PIPE,TOOL D9*L150 FJ-540

Thanks I bought one.


© 2019   Created by Steven Jackson - Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service