Hey Everyone,

For the past few years I have been using 3.5 mil Durasol from Imprintables for my printed decals, I was recently informed that Imprintables are going to stop carrying any of the printable sign vinyls so I'm looking for recommendations for a comparable vinyl in 3.5 and possibly 6 mil thickness.  I have tried I believe it was Vector brand vinyl from Beacon Graphics and was not at all satisfied with that.  Any input is appreciated.  Thanks

Steve

Views: 121

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We use oracal 3165ra with good results.

We too use the Oracal 3165 GRA, we are happy with our results.

Stahls should be picking up the entire Imprintables line - one stop shopping the ones mentioned are good choices (both the same) also

Any idea when Stahls will start picking up the Imprintables line? I need to order calendared vinyl with air release.

Does this mean Imprintables will cease to exist as Imprintables or will the two companies join forces and work together under a single banner -  like the North Koreans and South Koreans did at the Olympics?

P.S. Irv -  Will we see you at the ISS Atlantic City?

P.S.S. Continuing with Olympics analogy (and curling to be more specific), I believe that Imprintables would benefit from a stronger skip.

LOL - intend on being there

ON IW lets throw the admin under the bus, I am sworn to secrecy - I am tired of getting in trouble for spilling the beans - my pay level is extremely low.

:)

Hmmmmmmm.........

crickets from my end for now. Sorry guys. Soon I will update. 

Will you be attending the ISS Atlantic City this year?

unfortunately I will not. I have school that weekend and cannot get away. Hopefully next year!

:(

LOL - OK I will let u know when I am coming out to MI - hate competing with school - lol

Only a year left of it!

RSS

© 2018   Created by Steven Jackson - Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service