i'm looking for a printable calendared vinyl recommendation that will allow printing to the edge with no border that will not curl.  I had been using Durasol from imprintables for years with no issues, currently that isn't available and Stahls hasn't picked it up yet.  I tried the Arlon vinyl that Imprintables carried and that has been curling when I print with no boundary, I have a customer that I frequently do decals for and they  do not want a white border around their image so I need to find an alternative until Stahls starts carrying the printable decal vinyl.  Any suggestions are appreciated!

Steve

Views: 52

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

you can order the Durasol from Stahls. It is not on the website yet but they are doing handwritten orders. Call customer service and they will assist you 

• Toll Free 800.478.2457

Sorry for the late response to your reply, only just saw the message!  I had actually spoken to Stahls the day I made the original post and the customer service rep I spoke with there had zero knowledge of the product and told me it wasn't being carried at this time!  I just saw Irv's post about it hitting the website the week of July 2nd so it sounds like I'll be good to go.  Thanks for the reply Steven!

Steve

RSS

© 2018   Created by Steven Jackson - Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service