I've done a lot of maintenance and minor repairs on different printers and was wondering if anyone here knows the who, where and how to become a certified service tech for Roland Printers?

I'm currently repairing and refurbishing Roland printers in my shop but there are still a few things I'm unable to do because I don't have access to the service applications.  There usually isn't a need for this on well maintained printers but some that have come in have been neglected for some time before they reach me.  I usually only get one or two of these types of repair/refurbish jobs a year so I'm not losing anything from it, but I'd like to be able to do more complete repairs with genuine parts and even complete head replacements.

I was never really a printer guy but now it seems I'm some peoples first call so I'm looking to expand.  If anyone has any information I'd greatly appreciate it.



Views: 54

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Roland do not have independent repair persons. All of their official techs come through the dealers. So your first step is to find a dealer that will sponsor you, and it is them who sign you up to attend the Roland Schools. All the best in your endeavors.


© 2019   Created by Steven Jackson - Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service