All Discussions Tagged 'white' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

VS-300i White / Metallic

I opted for WH/MT in my VS-300i when I bought it 15 months ago. They haven't had much action! That said, the machine did next to nothing fo…

Started by Gavin Barker

3 on Wednesday
Reply by Ben Kinsella

Oralite White Reflective Paper Problem

I am doing some test runs with my Oralite White reflective paper on my BN-20 to work out the colors when applied to this vinyl. The 15" wi…

Started by Mike Bertrand

1 May 1
Reply by irving donaldson

Problem white printing BN-20 / milkly white results

Over the past 36 months I've had quite a journey with my BN-20 and white ink. Basically the vendor I purchased from did in-house training u…

Started by Del Manning

0 Apr 21

Versaworks leaving blank spot at edge of gradient

I can't figure out how to get this image to print correctly.  If you look at the gradient in the eyes and mouth the redish color should go…

Started by Vann Stockwell

5 Oct 5, 2016

White ink printing pink

The white ink on my VS420 is printing pink, as if it's mixed with Magenta.  Since we don't print white too often, but we're printing it on…

Started by Carolyn Klages

2 Mar 2, 2016
Reply by Carolyn Klages

White Ink and Cleaning Solution

We are currently using the CMYKlclmlk>W setup. We haven't had very many white ink jobs recently. I know white ink tends to dry quicker a…

Started by JakeHouse

2 Feb 22, 2016
Reply by JakeHouse

White and Metallic printing

Hey everyone I've been using a Roland VS-640i for over a year now. I've gotten to know the machine fairly well but I have a quick question…

Started by JakeHouse

4 Nov 17, 2015

Need Help! VS-540 will not print cyan from versaworks

Need Help! My Versacamm vs-540 is not printing cyan. I have tried reinstalling versaworks, I have updated the firmware and versaworks to th…

Started by KnK Screen Printing

9 Apr 20, 2015
Reply by Inobu

Need a low(er) rez clear film profile

This hurts, because I love my Roland VS540 and the amazing graphics it can produce, but I need a clear film profile with a lower resolution…

Started by Jamie Holmes

5 Aug 23, 2013
Reply by Steven Jackson - Admin

Wanted - Versacamm vs-300

Hey all. I'm new but am super interested in buying a VS-300+white and silver, but the full retail price is a a bit steep for what I'm going…

Started by paul Markovich

6 Jul 3, 2012
Reply by David Lee

RSS

© 2017   Created by Steven Jackson - Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service