All Discussions Tagged 'versacamm' (47)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

VersaCamm SP-300V - Pinch roller error consensus?

Hey folks, this problem has been happening sporadically, but today I had to put the lever down on my media about 20 times to get the pinch…

Started by Jeff Allen

12 Sep 5
Reply by KD Wood

Magenta problem - have tried everything I can think of - advice appreciated!

Hi everyone, I have a problem with my Roland Versacamm sp540v printer. Please see pictures attached. The magenta mostly only seems to come…

Started by John Moyles

3 Jul 13
Reply by irving donaldson

print with versacamm, cut with gx24

I have the versacamm SP-300v (w/versaworks) and Roland GX-24 (w/cutstudio).   I need to print on vinyl, apply to 30mil magnet, then contour…

Started by Greg Peckham

9 Apr 20
Reply by Karen G

Stahls Glitter printable vinyl Roland profile?

Hi All,  I'm using the Roland VersaCAMM sp-300i and recently purchased the Stahls printable Glitter vinyl, but can't seem to find a profil…

Started by Sarah Krumel

3 Mar 8
Reply by Dennis Ebersole

Stahls VersaCAMM Bootcamp training opportunities!

Everyone is always looking for a great training to help them get a better level of knowledge on their equipment, software and applications.…

Started by Steven Jackson - Admin

35 Oct 6, 2017
Reply by Ginger Benckert Downs

VS-300i White / Metallic

I opted for WH/MT in my VS-300i when I bought it 15 months ago. They haven't had much action! That said, the machine did next to nothing fo…

Started by Gavin Barker

3 Aug 16, 2017
Reply by Ben Kinsella

roland vs-640i banding every 3 inches

i have a roland vs-640i, it started banding every 3 inches the banding line is about .5" thick, it happens will all media, all profiles, an…

Started by Jose Martinez

1 Jul 12, 2017

Roland VP540 blowing fuse F1 repeatedly

Hi everyone, I  just joined this forum - it seems like a great place for resources on our industry and im very excited to be part of it. …

Started by Fred

9 Apr 28, 2017
Reply by Fred

Having problems with Perf Cut

We have tried using VersaCamm to adjust the pressure; set it for 275 gf for perf cut and default of 50 gf for cut contour.  Didn't cut thro…

Started by Mark Reynolds

2 Apr 14, 2017

ICC Profiles for several materials

I am looking for help with what media profile to use for the following media types: 1.  OraJet 3640 Matt finish - was able to download 3640…

Started by Libby Hobbs

0 Apr 12, 2017

RSS

© 2018   Created by Steven Jackson - Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service