All Discussions Tagged 'versacamm' (45)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

VS-300i White / Metallic

I opted for WH/MT in my VS-300i when I bought it 15 months ago. They haven't had much action! That said, the machine did next to nothing fo…

Started by Gavin Barker

3 on Wednesday
Reply by Ben Kinsella

roland vs-640i banding every 3 inches

i have a roland vs-640i, it started banding every 3 inches the banding line is about .5" thick, it happens will all media, all profiles, an…

Started by Jose Martinez

1 Jul 12
Reply by irving donaldson

Roland VP540 blowing fuse F1 repeatedly

Hi everyone, I  just joined this forum - it seems like a great place for resources on our industry and im very excited to be part of it. …

Started by Fred

9 Apr 28
Reply by Fred

Having problems with Perf Cut

We have tried using VersaCamm to adjust the pressure; set it for 275 gf for perf cut and default of 50 gf for cut contour.  Didn't cut thro…

Started by Mark Reynolds

2 Apr 14

ICC Profiles for several materials

I am looking for help with what media profile to use for the following media types: 1.  OraJet 3640 Matt finish - was able to download 3640…

Started by Libby Hobbs

0 Apr 12

hello newbie here--png-eps then to versacamm

Hello, I am new to my roland truevis machine. I have mainly been printing outdoor vinyl but I need to do some tshirts for a non profit. The…

Started by laura delucca

8 Feb 24

Stahls VersaCAMM Bootcamp training opportunities!

Everyone is always looking for a great training to help them get a better level of knowledge on their equipment, software and applications.…

Started by Steven Jackson - Admin

34 Feb 13
Reply by Steven Jackson - Admin

Stahls VersaCAMM Bootcamp dates for 2017!!

The boot camp training series is back for 2017 and the schedule is finally here! We are very happy to have this years schedule in a variet…

Started by Steven Jackson - Admin

0 Feb 13

VS-540 Help!! Loosing hope!

So I have a Versacamm VS-540, I just had a new head installed with dampers, felt and rubber wipers and new captop. After the machine sits f…

Started by Jeremy

8 Feb 9
Reply by Jeremy

Roland SP540-V for Sale - Motivated Seller

I have a SP540-V machine that I need to sell asap. I own a sublimation company and purchased this machine used approx 4 years ago with the…

Started by Kevin Bupp

1 Dec 19, 2016
Reply by John Little

RSS

© 2017   Created by Steven Jackson - Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service