All Discussions Tagged 'problem' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Magenta problem - have tried everything I can think of - advice appreciated!

Hi everyone, I have a problem with my Roland Versacamm sp540v printer. Please see pictures attached. The magenta mostly only seems to come…

Started by John Moyles

3 Jul 13
Reply by irving donaldson

Something wrong with the colours when printing VS-300

Hi! A few days ago, me and a friend bought a VS-300 from a company that was closing. After a very careful transportation and re-installatio…

Started by Oscar Anderson

1 Jul 10

White Ink MAX2. Cream or Milk?

Hello again. Short history: My VS-640 was installed in June of 2013 with White and Metallic Ink configuration. Since then, I had to replace…

Started by Fantazia

0 Jun 19, 2017

Problems with VS-300 printer, black is gone.

Hi guys, I really need help figuring out whats happening. My black ink is completely gone, however it does come back a bit after doing a in…

Started by Psychopat

15 Apr 24, 2017
Reply by Steven Jackson - Admin

Problem with black

Hello everyone ! My names FIlip a and I have som issues with printing tests. All oter colors are great but the black. I already cleaned it…

Started by Filip Prochazka

8 Mar 19, 2015
Reply by Filip Prochazka

Cyan Doesn't Print from Versaworks

When I do a test print from the printers menu it'll print all colors fine but when I print something from the program it will not print cya…

Started by KnK Screen Printing

5 Mar 5, 2015
Reply by KnK Screen Printing

Problem with Roland Versaworks - Please HELP

Hello, We have a big problem with our machine. We have a roland SP540-i, use roland versaworks for ripping/printing and corel draw x5 for e…

Started by Graffiti Center

13 Feb 9, 2015

Perplexed with SP540V restart

We had severe lightning last night. Even though I have a surge protector/battery backup unit, I decided to shut power to my machine. I turn…

Started by stan skinner

6 Aug 11, 2013
Reply by stan skinner

VersaCamm SP300V crazy print test

I just changed my main board. I had to get a use one. The magenta prints everywhere except where it's supposed to. Please have a look at th…

Started by Jeff Allen

6 Mar 12, 2013
Reply by Jeff Allen

Problems with magnetic material

I'm trying to crack the age 'ol question of whether I can use my VS-300 to print/cut 20 mil magnetic material for vehicle signs.  I spent h…

Started by Tim G. Ketterer

1 Jun 22, 2011
Reply by Dennis Dunning

RSS

© 2018   Created by Steven Jackson - Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service