All Discussions Tagged 'problem' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Roland sp-540v Perfcut problem

Hi friends, I need your help. I'm having a hard time trying to do a perfcut with my Roland. I already try everything.  the cutting strip…

Started by Walter

5 Dec 29, 2018
Reply by irving donaldson

VS-640i Ink Migration Issue

Hello fellow Versacamm users. Attached is a photo of the problem I'm having with my Versacamm vs-640i. The initial Test Pattern print looks…

Started by Eric Wyatt

0 Dec 10, 2018

Roland Bn-20 new printhead installed how do i know if it is locked ?

hello there . ive been having problems with my printhead since the day it was installed (magenta only) i replaced the cap top put new damp…

Started by Luis

1 Sep 23, 2018

Magenta problem - have tried everything I can think of - advice appreciated!

Hi everyone, I have a problem with my Roland Versacamm sp540v printer. Please see pictures attached. The magenta mostly only seems to come…

Started by John Moyles

3 Jul 13, 2018

Something wrong with the colours when printing VS-300

Hi! A few days ago, me and a friend bought a VS-300 from a company that was closing. After a very careful transportation and re-installatio…

Started by Oscar Anderson

1 Jul 10, 2018

White Ink MAX2. Cream or Milk?

Hello again. Short history: My VS-640 was installed in June of 2013 with White and Metallic Ink configuration. Since then, I had to replace…

Started by Fantazia

0 Jun 19, 2017

Problems with VS-300 printer, black is gone.

Hi guys, I really need help figuring out whats happening. My black ink is completely gone, however it does come back a bit after doing a in…

Started by Psychopat

15 Apr 24, 2017
Reply by Steven Jackson - Admin

Problem with black

Hello everyone ! My names FIlip a and I have som issues with printing tests. All oter colors are great but the black. I already cleaned it…

Started by Filip Prochazka

8 Mar 19, 2015
Reply by Filip Prochazka

Cyan Doesn't Print from Versaworks

When I do a test print from the printers menu it'll print all colors fine but when I print something from the program it will not print cya…

Started by KnK Screen Printing

5 Mar 5, 2015
Reply by KnK Screen Printing

Problem with Roland Versaworks - Please HELP

Hello, We have a big problem with our machine. We have a roland SP540-i, use roland versaworks for ripping/printing and corel draw x5 for e…

Started by Graffiti Center

13 Feb 9, 2015

RSS

© 2019   Created by Steven Jackson - Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service