All Discussions Tagged 'printing' (25)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

CYAN-YELLOW NOT PRINTING

Well, I'm back!!!!   I have a little problem.  Rhonda Roland (SP-300v) is not printing yellow.  I have attached a picture of the test patte…

Started by Bonnie Callahan

13 Nov 10, 2015
Reply by Bonnie Callahan

Colors not printing correctly, learning from myversacamm but still pulling hair out.

(I'm including pictures at the bottom and apologize for blurriness or color tones on the printed media as I took these with my phone - The…

Started by Christine Parker

31 Aug 3, 2015
Reply by Steven Jackson - Admin

Problem with black

Hello everyone ! My names FIlip a and I have som issues with printing tests. All oter colors are great but the black. I already cleaned it…

Started by Filip Prochazka

8 Mar 19, 2015
Reply by Filip Prochazka

Symptom of Bad Caps?

Okay, I feel very irresponsible and stupid for having to ask this (see: below), but I have a project coming up and desperately need my prin…

Started by Branden Holder

15 Mar 6, 2015
Reply by Butch

Used Versacamm vs-540 not printing

New to wide format printers. I am having problems getting our new (used) versacamm vs-540 to print. Everything was flushed before we got it…

Started by KnK Screen Printing

8 Jan 20, 2015
Reply by KnK Screen Printing

Roland SP-300i not printing magenta

Hi anyone, I own a Roland SP-300i but it is not printing the colour magenta at all. I have gone through steps with service engineers on th…

Started by Jamie Meek

2 Jul 2, 2014
Reply by irving donaldson

SP 300 V - Puff of smoke... now no printing from blk/cyan

Hello,   The printer has been doing GREAT!!  printing and making me happy.  ( just got the machine on line and working )   This weekend the…

Started by Beach Bum

6 Jun 11, 2013
Reply by irving donaldson

Printing on Mojave Static Cling Vinyl, or Any Static Cling Vinyl

Hello everyone! I am typically accustomed to printing on heat transfer vinyl, but I am expanding into printing on some Mojave static cling…

7 Jun 9, 2013
Reply by J_H

Banding and Grainy Prints w/ Versacamm SP300V on Stahl's ExpressPrint

Hey everybody! This is my first post, so I'm hoping to get some help with an issue I've been having recently. I own an SP300V and have bee…

10 May 26, 2013
Reply by Branden Holder

Versaworks How to print some pages and not others?

I have a PDF file that a customer sent and he only wants me to print 3 of the 48 pages of it.  For example the pdf file has 48 pages when I…

Started by Carolyn Klages

4 Apr 23, 2013
Reply by Mike F

RSS

© 2018   Created by Steven Jackson - Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service