All Discussions Tagged 'printhead' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

SP540i printhead replacement

Hi! We've just bought a new printhead for our SP540i, but can't find any info online about changing the heads on this model - only on older…

Started by Ian Irving

0 Oct 26

Versacamm SP-300i wont print after manual head clean

Hi, I've been reading through a few posts on the internet on how best to clean the print heads on our versacamm, I decided to go with the m…

Started by james

5 Jul 4
Reply by james

Do I need a new head?

My VS540 is 5 years old, setup is cmyklclmmtwh. The machine prints cmyklclm perfectly, all nozzles firing, no deflection. The black has som…

Started by Günter borgemeister

0 May 6

installing a printhead in BN-20

Ok, after learning that I may have damaged my printhead. I received a used printhead online. I haven't pulled out of the case but I wanna s…

Started by Gawaine Skunk

0 Feb 28

Overspray but Test Print nozzles Perfect?

Hi everyone,  It's been three months or so that i'm dealing with an overspray effect on my printings, ive been searching on the web for a p…

Started by Marco Concato

13 Jan 3
Reply by Marco Concato

Storing and Reuse Print Head?

Hello all! Just arrived my new DX6 Print Head for my 3 y.o. VS-640. I 've decided to replace the print head because light cyan and metalli…

Started by Fantazia

0 Dec 17, 2016

Debris on Printhead - What to Do?

Hello all -  Okay, so I have a shop cat that I guess I will be relocating to another part of the house...I keep my machine covered with a…

Started by Sydney Fedesna

1 Aug 11, 2016
Reply by Inobu

sp300v solid green prints have yellow cast & material scuffing issues

Does anyone have any idea as to why I have been having trouble printing decals that have large areas of green.  I have changed my cap tops…

Started by Printchic aka Angela

2 Jun 2, 2016
Reply by Printchic aka Angela

Roland Versa Camm VS-540 red print with fines stripes

hi everyone, In the last time our Versa Camm VS-540 print red color ( and all related) with fine stripes..see the photo. Is related this…

Started by Lucian

8 Oct 27, 2015
Reply by Inobu

Magenta way off, VS-300

Anyone else having/had this issue? I've tried doing pretty much everything I was taught by my dealer, but they insist the printer its due f…

Started by Rodrigo

25 Aug 19, 2014
Reply by Inobu

RSS

© 2018   Created by Steven Jackson - Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service