All Discussions Tagged 'print' (72)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Grays printing purples!! VS-640

Hi, Having major problems with this. I'm printing on white matte vinyl. Test print has no dropouts. Blacks are good, but any shade of black…

Started by eric stock

13 Aug 10
Reply by CYW

Need help ASAP with Roland SP300i Black Lines on media

Hi, My husband replaced my black print head 3 months ago in my Roland SP300i.  He had the help of my son and a mechanic and they did a won…

Started by Jamie

6 May 28
Reply by Jesus Ojeda

Roland Pro II Soljet SC-540 Printer IP Issues

Hello, We just acquired a Roland Pro II Soljet SC-540. We're having some issues connecting it to our network. The ethernet cable is connec…

Started by Kiru

9 Feb 20
Reply by chris wool

SP300V printer problem

My printer started printing only red and kept getting worse. I tried soaking the heads but nothing helped. I ordered new print heads and ca…

Started by Cheryl Dull

11 Nov 9, 2018
Reply by Cheryl Dull

Getting cyan shadowing around all of black prints

Help, I have been doing the powerful cleaning over and over, replaced the capping station and am just not sure how to fix this issue. I don…

Started by VinylWorks4u

2 Oct 18, 2018
Reply by irving donaldson

Irregular light bands in print, ruining so much vinyl

Whenever I print on any type of media (calendared & cast vinyl, canvas etc) I will get these random light streaks through my print. Thi…

Started by David Morgan

9 Oct 14, 2018
Reply by Stefan Gansel

Do I need new print head. HELP!!!

I bought this printer and it was told to me it was sitting for a few months. I changed the pump, dampers. I pulled ink down the line, and f…

Started by KD Wood

4 Oct 4, 2018
Reply by Todd Collins

Help with soaking Print Heads.

First I want to say thank you all in advanced for any help that I get. I have a Roland SP 540V. I watched the tech soak the print heads. Bu…

Started by KD Wood

0 Sep 13, 2018

ROLAND VS300 : HOUSTON, TX

VersaCamm family, I am selling a Roland VS300 in great condition. Only a few years old. It has all the service records done professionally…

Started by Joseph Kho

0 Sep 12, 2018

Streaks when printing

Hi Guys Hope you can help. Im using a Roland Sp540i I am getting horizontal streaks of ink when I print. They appear to be black streaks. I…

Started by Declan Fennelly

1 May 27, 2018
Reply by Derrick

RSS

© 2019   Created by Steven Jackson - Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service