All Discussions Tagged 'print' (64)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Streaks when printing

Hi Guys Hope you can help. Im using a Roland Sp540i I am getting horizontal streaks of ink when I print. They appear to be black streaks. I…

Started by Declan Fennelly

1 May 27
Reply by Derrick

Roland VS 300i blurry print or update issue

Hi all, I am burning the midnight oil trying to solve the problem I'm having at work, so I cannot add pictures of the problem. I can only r…

Started by Cindy

0 May 16

Colours with Ronald BN-20

Hi guys There are so many quality options inside versaworks and so many boxs to tick when saving images to print in AI and PS i dont have a…

Started by Chris

23 Mar 12
Reply by Chris

ROLAND VP-540 POWER LOSS WENT PRINTING

Hello All, We have a Roland VP-540 and the issue we are having is when printing a job out of versaworks the file RIPs perfectly fine but w…

Started by Galen

11 Feb 3
Reply by Anthony Sansone

Profiles needed

Well last week my computer crashed and the hard drive failed permanently. Lost everything loaded specifically to that computer. Yes it was…

Started by Blaine Jackett

0 Dec 18, 2017

Roland vs-540 print head replacement

I just want to know if it is hard to change the print head on a Roland vs-540 The local shop is asking for $3000 to replace it, I found the…

Started by rudy uribe

2 Oct 2, 2017
Reply by rudy uribe

Misaligned print test

Hello everyone. can anybody help me? How to solve this misalignment? I'm using a Tarpaulin with 30-meter roller, and head print is in high…

Started by Vanessa K.

1 Sep 28, 2017
Reply by irving donaldson

BN-20 PrintHead Replacement?

I have a BN-20.   I love my machine.  But now the print quality on the black ink side is not so good... actually is sucks.   Its a lot of s…

Started by Kevin Van Middlesworth

4 Aug 30, 2017
Reply by Kevin Van Middlesworth

Print quality issue with black ink on Roland BN-20

Hi all, first let me introduce myself as I've never posted on here before. I'm Phil and I'm the graphic designer for a small manufacturing…

Started by Philip Walters

10 Aug 6, 2017
Reply by irving donaldson

Black Nozzles Clogged on BN-20

Aloha Everyone, I stumbled upon this forum, and it is AWESOME!  I am hoping to get some help from all the experts on here.  I really need…

Started by Alan Joaquin

13 Aug 6, 2017
Reply by Eugene Galochkin

RSS

© 2018   Created by Steven Jackson - Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service