All Discussions Tagged 'print' (69)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

SP300V printer problem

My printer started printing only red and kept getting worse. I tried soaking the heads but nothing helped. I ordered new print heads and ca…

Started by Cheryl Dull

11 Nov 9
Reply by Cheryl Dull

Getting cyan shadowing around all of black prints

Help, I have been doing the powerful cleaning over and over, replaced the capping station and am just not sure how to fix this issue. I don…

Started by VinylWorks4u

2 Oct 18
Reply by irving donaldson

Irregular light bands in print, ruining so much vinyl

Whenever I print on any type of media (calendared & cast vinyl, canvas etc) I will get these random light streaks through my print. Thi…

Started by David Morgan

9 Oct 14
Reply by Stefan Gansel

Do I need new print head. HELP!!!

I bought this printer and it was told to me it was sitting for a few months. I changed the pump, dampers. I pulled ink down the line, and f…

Started by KD Wood

4 Oct 4
Reply by Todd Collins

Help with soaking Print Heads.

First I want to say thank you all in advanced for any help that I get. I have a Roland SP 540V. I watched the tech soak the print heads. Bu…

Started by KD Wood

0 Sep 13

ROLAND VS300 : HOUSTON, TX

VersaCamm family, I am selling a Roland VS300 in great condition. Only a few years old. It has all the service records done professionally…

Started by Joseph Kho

0 Sep 12

Streaks when printing

Hi Guys Hope you can help. Im using a Roland Sp540i I am getting horizontal streaks of ink when I print. They appear to be black streaks. I…

Started by Declan Fennelly

1 May 27
Reply by Derrick

Roland VS 300i blurry print or update issue

Hi all, I am burning the midnight oil trying to solve the problem I'm having at work, so I cannot add pictures of the problem. I can only r…

Started by Cindy

0 May 16

Colours with Ronald BN-20

Hi guys There are so many quality options inside versaworks and so many boxs to tick when saving images to print in AI and PS i dont have a…

Started by Chris

23 Mar 12
Reply by Chris

ROLAND VP-540 POWER LOSS WENT PRINTING

Hello All, We have a Roland VP-540 and the issue we are having is when printing a job out of versaworks the file RIPs perfectly fine but w…

Started by Galen

11 Feb 3
Reply by Anthony Sansone

RSS

© 2018   Created by Steven Jackson - Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service