All Discussions Tagged 'lines' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Horizontal black lines through prints

Hello everyone, I bought a Roland BN-20 about 3 months ago. I was very happpy with the results in the beginning, but now I have black lines…

Started by Simon De Boever

6 Oct 12
Reply by irving donaldson

hello newbie here--png-eps then to versacamm

Hello, I am new to my roland truevis machine. I have mainly been printing outdoor vinyl but I need to do some tshirts for a non profit. The…

Started by laura delucca

8 Feb 24

The printer cutter skips over part of my cut job at the beginning of every job.

Hey everyone! New to the forum and new to owning a Roland printer/cutter :) Picked up a 30" Truevis and I've been having quite a bit of fu…

Started by Carlos Zuniga

3 Feb 20
Reply by Ray

Versaworks not recognizing cut line with image

I have been working on a design for the front of a t-shirt. I have created a cut color contour outline of the design and have it on the top…

Started by Kristopher Daia

38 Feb 2
Reply by Steven Jackson - Admin

Strange lines appearing in middle of prints! Xc-540

Hi again all, I have a strange one for you. XC-540. After a good run of say 20m, i started noticing strange lines appearing in the middle o…

Started by Stephen Graham

3 Jul 13, 2016
Reply by Stephen Graham

Horizontal lines

Hi I know this problem has been touched on in previous notes. I have a Versacamm sp540i which works fine in the main. However, if Im prin…

Started by Declan Fennelly

6 Mar 30, 2015

strange lines in print

I have worked and worked on this and going crazy. I started twice with new page and lines still show up when printing. Just did the font, c…

Started by Blaine Jackett

4 Sep 8, 2014
Reply by Blaine Jackett

Ink leaking?

Hi guys, I'm new to this website and hope maybe someone here has an idea about a solution. -Boss bought a Roland SP-540v 2 months ago off…

Started by Fitness Superstore

2 Jul 25, 2014
Reply by Fitness Superstore

Versacamm VP-540i test print issue

I have tried several manual and automatic cleanings and still have this problem with the black print head. It's going to cost around $1000…

Started by David Morgan

5 Sep 12, 2013
Reply by Butch

RSS

© 2017   Created by Steven Jackson - Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service