All Discussions Tagged 'ink' (43)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

VS-300i White / Metallic

I opted for WH/MT in my VS-300i when I bought it 15 months ago. They haven't had much action! That said, the machine did next to nothing fo…

Started by Gavin Barker

3 on Wednesday
Reply by Ben Kinsella

Problem white printing BN-20 / milkly white results

Over the past 36 months I've had quite a journey with my BN-20 and white ink. Basically the vendor I purchased from did in-house training u…

Started by Del Manning

0 Apr 21

SP300V Cap Top Issue on Magenta/Yellow

Hello once again! So it has been 2 years since I had issues with my cap tops/dampers on my SP300V, I replaced all of it and my printer wen…

Started by Branden Holder

1 Feb 8
Reply by irving donaldson

SP300 - General Questions

Hi, I'm not the main user of this machine, but I have taken as interest, the reason for me joining this site. I've spent the weekend lookin…

Started by james bones

12 Dec 19, 2016
Reply by CYW

Versa Camm 300 Light Cyan not printing

Hello,  I have a Roland VS-300 and ran out of light cyan ink. I kept the printer on but it was without ink for about 12 hours. I got some…

Started by breanne schaap

0 Dec 10, 2016

How to reconfigure ink setup on a Roland VS-540

does anyone have links or videos on how to reconfigure ink setup on a Roland versacamm VS-540. Trying to go from  double CMYK to Eight colo…

Started by rudy uribe

3 Aug 16, 2016
Reply by JakeHouse

roland vs-540 ink reconfigurations

i just got bought a used roland versacamm vs540 with a configurations of double CMYK, i would like to chance the printer to CMYKLcLm+WH+MT…

Started by rudy uribe

4 Aug 8, 2016
Reply by rudy uribe

Inks Smearing and color management

Hi, I'm new to the forum. I've been doing some research trying to fix some issues we have with our Roland VS-300 but I still don't have it…

Started by Andrew

5 Jun 24, 2016
Reply by Andrew

Cyan not Printing

Hey folks, My cyan is not printing on my SP-300v.  Here's what I have done so far... 1.  Printed text print..... NO Cyan.  All others print…

Started by Bonnie Callahan

8 Jun 23, 2016

SP-300V black ink splatters

Trying to figure out why I'm getting black 'fuzzy splatters' around small text. It almost looks like the black text/line/image has a fuzzy…

Started by Chuckles

7 Jun 14, 2016

RSS

© 2017   Created by Steven Jackson - Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service