All Discussions Tagged 'help' (25)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

VS 540 Flushed ink and stored with cleaning fluid in the lines, now needs to have ink put back in.

I work for a University and when the Covid-19 pandemic occurred we had to shut down and leave the premises. Before this happened, I flushed…

Started by Chris

3 Aug 9
Reply by irving donaldson

Need help with printer

I have a VersaCamm SP-540i and I feel like it’s not printing right. I’ve looked up a bunch of stuff and have cleaned it quite a bit and it’…

Started by Amber

33 Mar 11

Randomly Missing Majority of Nozzles VS 540i. Please help!!

Hello all,  This is my first post here, but I have long lurked and utilized the many resources here. But as the title says, I am having tro…

Started by IDB Signs

6 Jul 26, 2018

Roland vs-540 print head replacement

I just want to know if it is hard to change the print head on a Roland vs-540 The local shop is asking for $3000 to replace it, I found the…

Started by rudy uribe

2 Oct 2, 2017
Reply by rudy uribe

Colorip classes

I know Colorip is an old program, but is there any knowledge of any beginner classes, webinars, and/or tutorials that I can attend? I'm ver…

Started by Laura Nielsen

8 Aug 30, 2017
Reply by chris wool

roland vs-640i banding every 3 inches

i have a roland vs-640i, it started banding every 3 inches the banding line is about .5" thick, it happens will all media, all profiles, an…

Started by Jose Martinez

1 Jul 12, 2017

XC-540 MAGENTA Half Firing and woes..

Hi folks, I had an engineer replace the cyan head as it was banding. In the process he showed me the cable connecting to the head one of th…

Started by Stephen Graham

4 Jul 10, 2016
Reply by Stephen Graham

VS-540 print issue

My Versacamm has been out of commission for several months, and I recently began on the task of fixing it. The tubes leading to the pump an…

Started by Hans von Clemm

1 Jun 16, 2016
Reply by Inobu

Vercamm VP-540 Network Connection Issue. . .

Hello everyone, I have owned my vp-540for a little over a year now.  Since I got it and installed it has stopped in the middle of a job fro…

Started by J Lazo

10 Mar 2, 2016
Reply by Inobu

Need Help! VS-540 will not print cyan from versaworks

Need Help! My Versacamm vs-540 is not printing cyan. I have tried reinstalling versaworks, I have updated the firmware and versaworks to th…

Started by KnK Screen Printing

9 Apr 20, 2015
Reply by Inobu

RSS

© 2020   Created by Steven Jackson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service