All Discussions Tagged 'head' (30)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

SP540i printhead replacement

Hi! We've just bought a new printhead for our SP540i, but can't find any info online about changing the heads on this model - only on older…

Started by Ian Irving

0 Oct 26

Versacamm SP-300i wont print after manual head clean

Hi, I've been reading through a few posts on the internet on how best to clean the print heads on our versacamm, I decided to go with the m…

Started by james

5 Jul 4
Reply by james

sp300 / v printer taking me in circles with magenta head firing issues

HI all, update on my printer.   I replaced the transistor and fuse.for magenta/yellow. test print gave yellow head firing all the time. Tur…

Started by lisa brown

3 Jan 2
Reply by irving donaldson

Roland SP-540i no black no cyan

Hello, my Roland Sp 540i has an issue. After replacing head 1, the printer isnt showing any black and cyan. Yellow and Magenta is performi…

Started by rick koole

3 Nov 3, 2017
Reply by rick koole

Print head leaking? VS300

Hey Guys, Would just like some input as to what you may think is the cause to the below. When doing a manual clean the print head drips i…

Started by Nicholas Watson

6 Oct 16, 2017
Reply by irving donaldson

Roland vs-540 print head replacement

I just want to know if it is hard to change the print head on a Roland vs-540 The local shop is asking for $3000 to replace it, I found the…

Started by rudy uribe

2 Oct 2, 2017
Reply by rudy uribe

BN-20 PrintHead Replacement?

I have a BN-20.   I love my machine.  But now the print quality on the black ink side is not so good... actually is sucks.   Its a lot of s…

Started by Kevin Van Middlesworth

4 Aug 30, 2017
Reply by Kevin Van Middlesworth

Black Nozzles Clogged on BN-20

Aloha Everyone, I stumbled upon this forum, and it is AWESOME!  I am hoping to get some help from all the experts on here.  I really need…

Started by Alan Joaquin

13 Aug 6, 2017
Reply by Eugene Galochkin

Roland VP540 blowing fuse F1 repeatedly

Hi everyone, I  just joined this forum - it seems like a great place for resources on our industry and im very excited to be part of it. …

Started by Fred

9 Apr 28, 2017
Reply by Fred

sp300 head unlock - power off

Hi, I have pwr off at the sub and the main switch, attempted to move the head right so that it unlocks and I can slide the head away from t…

Started by james bones

10 Jan 4, 2017
Reply by james bones

RSS

© 2018   Created by Steven Jackson - Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service