All Discussions Tagged 'cutting' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to restart cutting ? BN-20

Hey guys So i just finished printing x300 stickers and then BN-20 was just starting to cut them. I lifted my laptop up to move a cable and…

Started by Chris

18 Mar 13
Reply by irving donaldson

Cutting Blades...The Difference?

Can anyone tell me the difference in using a 45 versus a 60 degree blade?  Also where is the best price for these?  Thanks.

Started by Ken Wagner

12 Nov 25, 2017
Reply by Mike Bertrand

cutting supertek clear

Hello, So I am trying to cut a simple design on super tek clear or siser colorprint soft which is very similar . My new true vis machine ha…

Started by laura delucca

11 Mar 19, 2017
Reply by Steven Jackson - Admin

VS 540 cutting misalignment after lamination

Hope someone can help me with this issue. I bought a refurbished VS-540 six months ago and has been working excellent. However recently aft…

Started by Andrew O'Hara

6 Nov 26, 2016
Reply by Andrew O'Hara

Roland VS 420 freezes/stops/parks mid cutting

Hi Hope anyone can help resolve an issue I currently have with my Roland VS 420. It freezes/stops/parks mid cutting of vinyl. Around 10 sec…

Started by inkx

5 Jul 25, 2016
Reply by irving donaldson

Eco print vinyl bubbling after cutting

Why is my eco print creating bubbles in the design as it cuts?  It prints beautiful, but after cutting I have tons on bubbles underneath th…

Started by Ginger Benckert Downs

5 Jul 15, 2016
Reply by Ginger Benckert Downs

bottom contour cut line is not showing up on Versaworks

We have an issue where the bottom of a contour cut shape is not cutting on versaworks.  As a matter of fact, the bottom dotted lines do not…

Started by George Ceballos

3 Jun 19, 2015
Reply by George Ceballos

Versacamm sp-300i sheet cutting without cutting decals

Yesterday I printed a bunch of car decals and everything worked just fine. At the end of the day my media jammed, so I decided to run the r…

Started by Lindsay Hill

16 Apr 2, 2015
Reply by Lindsay Hill

Cut-Contour beginning to cut incorrectly but gradually

Hey guys, first post. I have a VP-540 and I'm using 3mil vinyl with air release and 2mil laminate. I'm printing decals, cold laminating the…

Started by btrid_throne

18 Jan 9, 2015
Reply by chris wool

Can we adjust the cutting depth in the middle of a job?

Okay, brain fart here.  I pushed send the job to the printer, and I forgot to adjust the cutting depth.  I know it's not too deep to cut in…

Started by Carolyn Klages

3 Dec 17, 2014
Reply by Keys Morrison

RSS

© 2018   Created by Steven Jackson - Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service