All Discussions Tagged 'Versacamm' (36)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Versacamm SP-300i wont print after manual head clean

Hi, I've been reading through a few posts on the internet on how best to clean the print heads on our versacamm, I decided to go with the m…

Started by james

5 Jul 4
Reply by james

Versacamm VS540 Cleaning Liquid

Hi all, Need a bit of advice what is the best cleaning liquid to buy and use when doing a cleaning maintenance (wiping the head, wiper etc)…

Started by Darran

1 Nov 18, 2017
Reply by irving donaldson

White Streaks When Printing Certain Colors

I have a vs-300 and when I print certain colors like a mint green color there are these white streaks in the color. They're very thin but n…

Started by B

1 Oct 6, 2017

Cutlines in Illustrator

Hello Everyone, I have been trying to get this image below to PRINT / CUT around the wording and the image below but I can't seem to get m…

Started by Roderick Ross

2 Apr 24, 2017
Reply by Roderick Ross

Silicone Wipers

Hi! I'm new to this forum. I am from the Philippines and I own a Versacamm VP-540i. Has anyone heard of Silicone Wipers. I came across some…

Started by Dennis Lo

11 Jun 1, 2016

Looking to trade Neoflex DTG printer and pretreater for Versacamm

I am looking to trade my Neoflex Textile printer and Viper 1 pretreater for a Versacamm. I have all the maintenance items and the printer h…

Started by chris carlson

0 Mar 31, 2016

Looking for a 30" Versacamm, VSi-300i or Sp-300i series printer

I have been getting more requests for vehicle graphics and adding graphics to other substrates than for garments, and I would be interested…

Started by chris carlson

1 Oct 29, 2015
Reply by chris carlson

Vesacamm Sp540i + Cut Paper.

Hello everyone. I'm using google translator with the little English I know, so anything apologize for any errors. I was thinking if I can c…

Started by Gabriel Bortolotto

7 Jul 17, 2015
Reply by Gabriel Bortolotto

Imprintables Print and Cut cost calculator

I have shared in the past with those who attend the VersaCAMM workshops a cost calculator for figuring out quickly what it will cost to pro…

Started by Steven Jackson - Admin

10 May 13, 2015
Reply by Chuck Richardson

Versacamm VP-300i for sale

I am selling a used Roland Versacamm VP-300i Printer/cutter. The machine is in good working condition. The printer has been used in a home…

Started by Joshua Wyatt

0 Dec 2, 2014

RSS

© 2018   Created by Steven Jackson - Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service