All Discussions Tagged 'VersaCamm' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Going on a vacation, what to do with the machine?

Hi Guys, I am going on a two week vacation, ut i am unsure what to do with my machine. I have heard that it is not good for the printhead t…

Started by Lloyd-André Reardon Reardon

2 Jul 28
Reply by Lloyd-André Reardon Reardon

Need help with printer

I have a VersaCamm SP-540i and I feel like it’s not printing right. I’ve looked up a bunch of stuff and have cleaned it quite a bit and it’…

Started by Amber

33 Mar 11
Reply by irving donaldson

Roland VersaCamm VS300i

In search of a Roland VersaCamm VS 300i printer/cutter. Missed an opportunity for one recently on E-bay. Thanks 

Started by Denise

0 Aug 8, 2017

Roland VersaCamm sp-540v changed to manual crop mark detection

We just got a new phone system so naturally our network has changed.  We got the printing and cutting features working with Flexi Design an…

Started by Christopher Becker

2 May 10, 2017
Reply by CYW

VersaCamm sell vs. repair print-head?

VersaCamm sell vs. repair print-head? I bought a brand new sp300i in April 2015 and have print at-least fifteen items, including training.…

Started by Madi sheriff

6 Dec 29, 2016

VersaCamm VS - Wiper Scraper Replacement

Hello, I am new here, but not new to digital printing :-) Please, I need some help: I think it's time to replace the wiper scraper on my VS…

Started by Fantazia

3 Jul 22, 2015
Reply by Fantazia

Roland SP 300V For Sale

For sale, used Roland VersaCamm SP 300V.  Selling because I acquired a newer printer from another local shop and no longer need this one. …

Started by Tracy Yousse

2 Sep 9, 2013
Reply by Tracy Yousse

HELP!! VDP problems with Corel 6 and Windows 8 and VersaCamm 4.9.2

I have set up spot color for VDP_PlayerName and exported to EPS.  When I pull it into VersaCamm 4.9.2 it does not recognize the VDP_PlayerN…

Started by Mark Reynolds

9 Aug 12, 2013
Reply by Steven Jackson

VersaCamm VS-640 Flushing...

Hello guys!!! I want to flush all the ink out from the lines in my VS-640 printer. I found in some websites Cleaning Cartridges but I do no…

Started by anrodri

2 Apr 11, 2013
Reply by Laura Martinez

VersaCamm Ink Splatter

Just wanted you guys to look over the picture below and let me know if you have any idea as to what causes the "splatter" when I print pure…

Started by Josh Duncan

33 Nov 10, 2011

RSS

© 2020   Created by Steven Jackson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service