All Discussions Tagged 'VS' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Something wrong with the colours when printing VS-300

Hi! A few days ago, me and a friend bought a VS-300 from a company that was closing. After a very careful transportation and re-installatio…

Started by Oscar Anderson

1 Jul 10
Reply by irving donaldson

Roland VS 300i blurry print or update issue

Hi all, I am burning the midnight oil trying to solve the problem I'm having at work, so I cannot add pictures of the problem. I can only r…

Started by Cindy

0 May 16

Roland VersaCamm VS300i

In search of a Roland VersaCamm VS 300i printer/cutter. Missed an opportunity for one recently on E-bay. Thanks 

Started by Denise

0 Aug 8, 2017

Service Manual for VS Series?

Hello all, Does anyone happen to have a service manual for the VS series they can email me?  Thank you!

Started by Mike Schwiebert

2 Oct 13, 2016
Reply by Mike Schwiebert

VersaCamm VS - Wiper Scraper Replacement

Hello, I am new here, but not new to digital printing :-) Please, I need some help: I think it's time to replace the wiper scraper on my VS…

Started by Fantazia

3 Jul 22, 2015
Reply by Fantazia

changing the dampers on a VS-300

I'm looking for instructions to replace my dampers on my VersaCamm VS-300. Ive been searching and searching all day and I can't find anythi…

Started by Rich Sirois

2 Feb 24, 2015
Reply by Rich Sirois

Roland is displaying my skis at the ISA Sign Expo in Orlando next week

I just thought I’d drop a note to you all to let you know that Roland has asked if they can exhibit my skis at the ISA Sign Expo!  If any o…

Started by Carolyn Klages

9 Apr 18, 2012
Reply by Steven Jackson - Admin

White and Metallic Seminar by Roland

How to Work with White & Metallic Silver Files in VersaWorks   Tuesday 22 March 11 - 12noon to 1PM Go to www.rolanddga.com to sign up f…

Started by irving donaldson

1 Mar 22, 2011
Reply by irving donaldson

RSS

© 2018   Created by Steven Jackson - Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service