All Discussions Tagged 'Seramark' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Another odd job

We were approached by a local organization to come up with a way to cover areas of an old US Mail box.  Yes the big box that everyone sees…

Started by Ken Wagner

6 Jun 4, 2013
Reply by Danny Spurlock

Seramark

Does anyone know if you can put Seramark on a vehicle then take it off after a week or so and then put it back on again? I have a customer…

Started by Bob Maggio

10 Apr 27, 2012
Reply by Ken Wagner

decal material

Hello all - I'm sure this has been discussed before so I'm sorry to be repetitive. I'm interested in producing wall decals (wordings and im…

Started by muda coughlin

52 Jan 25, 2012
Reply by Ken Wagner

Seramark application ?

I have a question about applying seramark on a indoor wall. I have an order for one that is 4' x 8'. My question is should I apply mask the…

Started by Adnan Majid

4 Jan 3, 2012
Reply by Adnan Majid

Seramark on painted wood?

One of my customers is having a painted Spirt Cart made to hold all the great stuff we sell her for her school spirit shoppe.  It's made of…

Started by Carolyn Klages

0 Jun 22, 2011

Review Materials Online for Others

Imprintables.com now allows you to review an item on their website. I just added one about Seramark on there...just a quick blurb. So if an…

Started by Jennifer Jackson

0 Feb 17, 2011

Want to try out Seramark?

There is a special offer for the rest of December for MyVersaCAMM members. You can get a FREE 30" by 1 yard sample of Seramark to print and…

Started by Steven Jackson

9 Feb 11, 2011
Reply by Ken Wagner

Table Top Display that can be used with Seramark

I have a customer who is looking for a table top display that we can use Seramark on and switch the graphics out over time. She is looking…

Started by Jennifer Jackson

0 Dec 30, 2010

RSS

© 2014   Created by Steven Jackson - Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service