All Discussions Tagged 'Roland' (77)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Roland VP540i it stops during printing

I have a Roland VP540i, but since two weeks ago, it stops during printing and on the display it says "processing now", however you can see…

Started by Carlos Lima

5 on Friday
Reply by irving donaldson

Printing Measurement Versacamm vs-540i

Hello, I recently performed a factory  reset on my printer because i was having calibration issues, my prints were coming out the wrong siz…

Started by MUSTAFA OZMEN

5 Aug 10

Going on a vacation, what to do with the machine?

Hi Guys, I am going on a two week vacation, ut i am unsure what to do with my machine. I have heard that it is not good for the printhead t…

Started by Lloyd-André Reardon Reardon

2 Jul 28
Reply by Lloyd-André Reardon Reardon

Roland SP300V Pinch Roller Issue

Hello, One of the pinch rollers on my SP300v is "walking around" as the machine feeds material through.  The part of the roller that makes…

Started by Michael Rushing

6 Jul 22
Reply by Butch

Banding issue on a few colors - VP540

Hey everyone! Hope you guys can help to a solution.. these past weeks i have really been struggling with banding that occurs at my print j…

Started by Rasmus Raaby

9 Apr 28
Reply by Rasmus Raaby

SP300 Service ANY TECHS IN NY AREA?

Hey Guys over the last week Roland SP300V I noticed was starting to print colors that were slightly off. For example a blue might look slig…

Started by Austin Prianti

2 Apr 15
Reply by Butch

Latest from Roland DGA

More Ways Roland DGA Can Help Youand Your Customers In addition to our April product rebate offers, Roland DGA is makin…

Started by irving donaldson

0 Apr 2

Need help with printer

I have a VersaCamm SP-540i and I feel like it’s not printing right. I’ve looked up a bunch of stuff and have cleaned it quite a bit and it’…

Started by Amber

33 Mar 11

Roland BN-20 - No ink printing

Hi I'm having problems with my Roland BN-20 as of today. I've owned the printer for about 3 years.Last night I printed some stickers with n…

Started by Ricky Goodrem

7 Jun 26, 2019

Roland SP 540v Not connecting to computer

just changed my Print heads. Did it all myself(pat myself on the back). Good test print.Never used this printer. I am trying to connect to…

Started by KD Wood

6 May 16, 2019
Reply by KD Wood

RSS

© 2020   Created by Steven Jackson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service