All Discussions Tagged 'Roland' (70)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Roland SP 540v Not connecting to computer

just changed my Print heads. Did it all myself(pat myself on the back). Good test print.Never used this printer. I am trying to connect to…

Started by KD Wood

6 May 16
Reply by KD Wood

My Roland VP 540 Tool Carriage move but dont moving up and down

Hi, i have a Roland VP 540, the tool carriage move, but dont fall up and down to cut. I test changing the cut carriage board, the cable, an…

Started by Juan

7 Apr 19
Reply by Aleksandar

Roland VersaStudio BN 20 Printer Cutter, rolling stand inc $4995

Roland BN 20 in excellent condition, very "low hours", one owner.Approx 3.5 yrs old, well maintained cleaning, maintenance first of every m…

Started by Pam Wall

0 Mar 31

Ink Problem with Versacamm VS-540

Hi all! Happy Holidays. I am after some advice if possible please I have a problem with our Roland VS540 (5 years old) with LC+C+LM-M+BK+YL…

Started by Darran

1 Dec 30, 2018
Reply by irving donaldson

Head Shot Count

Happy Holidays All, I'm new to print and cut industry and looking to get myself used Roland XR-640. I found decent offer that seems to be i…

Started by Lauris Graubins

7 Dec 27, 2018

URGENT * VS-540 load material error

Hello friends I need help, I have a problem with the printer, after loading the material, when I push the button down, the material starts…

Started by Vanessa K.

1 Nov 3, 2018
Reply by Todd Collins

Becoming a service tech.

I've done a lot of maintenance and minor repairs on different printers and was wondering if anyone here knows the who, where and how to bec…

Started by Ron Novy

1 Oct 28, 2018

Strange issue with my SP-300

I've been reading your posts here and just wanted to say thank you so much for all the information. It has helped me tremendously over the…

Started by Maz

1 Sep 23, 2018

Roland VP540 Printing Vertical Black Lines

Hi Everyone, I recently had an issue with my Roland VP540 Printing vertical black lines. Attached are the images for the same. Any thought…

Started by Jay

7 Sep 16, 2018
Reply by Jay

Another blurry print

Hey guys! I'm a new member of this forum, i have seen you post a lot helpful comments and great ideas of how to fix roland printers. The ca…

Started by Lenarht Erazo

5 May 18, 2018

RSS

© 2019   Created by Steven Jackson - Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service