All Discussions Tagged 'Roland' (69)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

My Roland VP 540 Tool Carriage move but dont moving up and down

Hi, i have a Roland VP 540, the tool carriage move, but dont fall up and down to cut. I test changing the cut carriage board, the cable, an…

Started by Juan

7 yesterday
Reply by Aleksandar

Roland VersaStudio BN 20 Printer Cutter, rolling stand inc $4995

Roland BN 20 in excellent condition, very "low hours", one owner.Approx 3.5 yrs old, well maintained cleaning, maintenance first of every m…

Started by Pam Wall

0 Mar 31

Ink Problem with Versacamm VS-540

Hi all! Happy Holidays. I am after some advice if possible please I have a problem with our Roland VS540 (5 years old) with LC+C+LM-M+BK+YL…

Started by Darran

1 Dec 30, 2018
Reply by irving donaldson

Head Shot Count

Happy Holidays All, I'm new to print and cut industry and looking to get myself used Roland XR-640. I found decent offer that seems to be i…

Started by Lauris Graubins

7 Dec 27, 2018

URGENT * VS-540 load material error

Hello friends I need help, I have a problem with the printer, after loading the material, when I push the button down, the material starts…

Started by Vanessa K.

1 Nov 3, 2018
Reply by Todd Collins

Becoming a service tech.

I've done a lot of maintenance and minor repairs on different printers and was wondering if anyone here knows the who, where and how to bec…

Started by Ron Novy

1 Oct 28, 2018

Strange issue with my SP-300

I've been reading your posts here and just wanted to say thank you so much for all the information. It has helped me tremendously over the…

Started by Maz

1 Sep 23, 2018

Roland VP540 Printing Vertical Black Lines

Hi Everyone, I recently had an issue with my Roland VP540 Printing vertical black lines. Attached are the images for the same. Any thought…

Started by Jay

7 Sep 16, 2018
Reply by Jay

Another blurry print

Hey guys! I'm a new member of this forum, i have seen you post a lot helpful comments and great ideas of how to fix roland printers. The ca…

Started by Lenarht Erazo

5 May 18, 2018

Adding a Roland GX-24 to VersaWorks

I've added our Roland GX-24 to VersaWorks.  It acts like VersaWorks "sees" the GX, but when I go to drop a file into one of the GX's cues,…

Started by Earle Provin

11 Apr 24, 2018

RSS

© 2019   Created by Steven Jackson - Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service