All Discussions Tagged 'Roland' (82)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Versacamm SP300i doesn't see how much ink is left

All, Continuing on with my saga of getting the machine up and running after it has been sitting for a bit of time, I noticed the Cyan Cartr…

Started by Bryan G

2 May 23
Reply by Bryan G

VP-540 Printhead Streaking Lines

I purchased a DX2 printhead for my Roland VP-540 less than a month ago and prints streaking horizontal lines across the media for one of th…

Started by Anthony Sansone

3 Apr 25
Reply by irving donaldson

Roland BN20A Small Issue Help

Hi Guys I wanted to see if anyone could help me with this problem I’ve been having. I think my printer is doing what is called overspray. I…

Started by Jona

2 Mar 29

Noise on Roland BN-20 Black only

Hi, I recently inherited a used Roland BN-20 as a part of a bigger hardware acquisition. What a great little printer cutter it is, however…

Started by Robin

7 Jan 18, 2021

PHOTO TEX HELP with Cutting - Blade?

Hello, Anyone out there using photo tex Please Help. I'm trying to contour cut with my Roland VS 540 and have my speed set at 55 with press…

Started by Julie Rumsey

3 Nov 6, 2020
Reply by Dennis Dunning

Roland VP540i it stops during printing

I have a Roland VP540i, but since two weeks ago, it stops during printing and on the display it says "processing now", however you can see…

Started by Carlos Lima

5 Sep 18, 2020

Printing Measurement Versacamm vs-540i

Hello, I recently performed a factory  reset on my printer because i was having calibration issues, my prints were coming out the wrong siz…

Started by MUSTAFA OZMEN

5 Aug 10, 2020

Going on a vacation, what to do with the machine?

Hi Guys, I am going on a two week vacation, ut i am unsure what to do with my machine. I have heard that it is not good for the printhead t…

Started by Lloyd-André Reardon Reardon

2 Jul 28, 2020
Reply by Lloyd-André Reardon Reardon

Roland SP300V Pinch Roller Issue

Hello, One of the pinch rollers on my SP300v is "walking around" as the machine feeds material through.  The part of the roller that makes…

Started by Michael Rushing

6 Jul 22, 2020
Reply by Butch

Banding issue on a few colors - VP540

Hey everyone! Hope you guys can help to a solution.. these past weeks i have really been struggling with banding that occurs at my print j…

Started by Rasmus Raaby

9 Apr 28, 2020
Reply by Rasmus Raaby

RSS

© 2022   Created by Steven Jackson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service