All Discussions Tagged 'Print' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Curing on VP540i - Print Heater - Dryer

Hello all, we recently had our main board, power supply board and servo boards replaced on our VP540i and everything seems to be working we…

Started by Israel Lopez

8 Jan 12
Reply by irving donaldson

For Sale: Versacamm VS-300 and Versacamm VS300i - Best Offer / Must Pickup

Hi, We are in the process of purchasing new machines and will no longer need the VS-300 and VS-300i we have here. Below is the full breakd…

Started by Adrian Garcia

0 Jun 30, 2020

Internal error: 11302361 - Versacamm Print & Cut vs-300

Hi guys,  My Versacamm Print & Cut vs-300 alerted for å internal error: 11302361. Does anyone know what this error code mean? Thanks,…

Started by Lloyd-André Reardon Reardon

1 Jun 3, 2020

Changing out Print Heads

Hi everyone So I have my Roland VP-540 where the cyan and black haven't been printing at all.  After trying all of the cleaning and part re…

Started by Richard Bondoc

1 Dec 19, 2017

Roland Sp 540i blur only in black ink

Hello Everyone I do not know but I think I have a problem with my black ink, or with my head printing. See the attached file. Especiall…

Started by Gabriel Bortolotto

2 Apr 13, 2016
Reply by Gabriel Bortolotto

Looking to trade Neoflex DTG printer and pretreater for Versacamm

I am looking to trade my Neoflex Textile printer and Viper 1 pretreater for a Versacamm. I have all the maintenance items and the printer h…

Started by chris carlson

0 Mar 31, 2016

Print Quality, granulated

Hello everyone, I have a VersaCAMM Sp540i and we are having some printing problems and can not identify the reason. It is as if the impre…

Started by Gabriel Bortolotto

2 Jun 16, 2015
Reply by Gabriel Bortolotto

Advancing after Printing-Before Cutting

I'm running a VersaCamm SP-300v.  When I'm doing a print and cut job together, it advances about 8" to 10" after printing and then reels ba…

Started by Bonnie Callahan

1 Jun 11, 2014
Reply by Butch

Eco-print vs Quick Print Weed, Transfer and press problems and comparisons.

I have had my BN-20 for just a little bit and have just really started using the Eco-print and Quick Print material. I am having problems w…

Started by Vann Stockwell

4 Mar 5, 2014
Reply by Vann Stockwell

Test Print Looks Horrifying

Hello Vcammers, We have been noticing cyan banding in our designs. If we run a clean it looks ok but if it sits for a short time and we pri…

Started by Brian Pinnetti

3 Dec 9, 2013

RSS

© 2021   Created by Steven Jackson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service