All Discussions Tagged 'Ink' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Printer starts Cleaning during job!

Some of you have reported how all of a sudden your printer starts cleaning during a print run. One of the first questions asked is are you…

Started by irving donaldson

1 Mar 26
Reply by Heather Runnels

Roland Versa Cam 300 Ink settings

Hello,  I am trying to replace an ink cartridge and the panel is telling me wrong cartridge. I notice that the new cartridge says ECO-SOL M…

Started by Mike Rank

1 Dec 13, 2018
Reply by irving donaldson

White Ink Doesn't Print on VS540

My white line is totally clogged. I've tried soaking the print heads multiple times, replacing the cap station and the lines to the pump, b…

Started by Kristopher Daia

4 Apr 1, 2018
Reply by Sherri Haddow

Ink curing

I am printing banners on glossy vinyl.  How long does a banner like that need to dry before I can finish and deliver?  I am using GBV profi…

Started by Old Sew And Sew

1 Sep 3, 2017
Reply by Larry Turner

Wrong or No Ink Cartridge Problem

Wrong or No Ink Cartridge Problem  When i turn on My Sp50i I get Wrong or No Ink Cartridge error  I have replaced all the inks, its totally…

Started by Dean French

0 Aug 17, 2017

White Ink MAX2. Cream or Milk?

Hello again. Short history: My VS-640 was installed in June of 2013 with White and Metallic Ink configuration. Since then, I had to replace…

Started by Fantazia

0 Jun 19, 2017

VP-540 Ink Dropoff only on Right Half of Head - Cracked Manifold??

Totally at a loss.  I'm ready to purchase a new head/manifold but thought I'd post for any other ideas. ***PHOTOS BELOW*** For those not…

Started by Master Designs

3 Feb 24, 2017

How to calculate Ink Consumption vs $$$$

Hello everyone, I'm new to this forum and enjoying all the information. How do I figure out how much in dollars am I spending to print a p…

Started by Ed Junior

6 Jan 28, 2017

Changing ink

Does anyone know if you can change ink on the go without having to re-do your project. We have Epson printers that you change while printin…

Started by Jackie Thompson

1 Jan 24, 2017
Reply by CYW

Pricing question

I have a vs-540 and a job quote for a 288 square foot vinyl wall project. Imprintables says the average cost for ink is .16 per square foot…

Started by Allen Steele

4 Nov 10, 2015
Reply by Allen Steele

RSS

© 2020   Created by Steven Jackson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service