Edric Ferdinands's Discussions (40)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"I replaced the White Ink and everything is printing fine again. Thanks for the sugge…"

Edric Ferdinands replied Jul 21 to BN-20 printing dark colours on clear vinyl using a white ink base

7 Jul 23
Reply by irving donaldson

"Thank you for your comments. The Tech came out for routine maintenance and replaced…"

Edric Ferdinands replied Jul 20 to BN-20 printing dark colours on clear vinyl using a white ink base

7 Jul 23

"Thank you for your reply. This makes sense but I hadn't had any issues until recentl…"

Edric Ferdinands replied Jul 20 to BN-20 printing dark colours on clear vinyl using a white ink base

7 Jul 23

"Hi Irving. With printing white ink as a base, should I leave time for ink to outgas…"

Edric Ferdinands replied Aug 23, 2018 to BN-20 no. of passes and overprint

9 Aug 23, 2018

"Hi Irving, To address your points, the wood is the surface to which the sticker is a…"

Edric Ferdinands replied Aug 13, 2018 to BN-20 no. of passes and overprint

9 Aug 23, 2018

"I don't know if it is a BN-20 thing but it is still see through if I don't use overp…"

Edric Ferdinands replied Jul 31, 2018 to BN-20 no. of passes and overprint

9 Aug 23, 2018

"Hi Irving, Thank you for the response. I do shake the cartridge every day but I hav…"

Edric Ferdinands replied Jul 30, 2018 to BN-20 no. of passes and overprint

9 Aug 23, 2018

"Hi Irving. Yes. I don't think I'd ever use anything other than Roland-branded inks.…"

Edric Ferdinands replied Jan 8, 2018 to Metallic Colors on BN-20 - color chart different to print job

12 Jan 8, 2018
Reply by Edric Ferdinands

"As a test, I tried the same color test on white vinyl and changed the settings accor…"

Edric Ferdinands replied Jan 8, 2018 to Metallic Colors on BN-20 - color chart different to print job

12 Jan 8, 2018

"Hi Irving. I downloaded the media profiles including CCVP [Mt] and loaded the clear…"

12 Jan 8, 2018

RSS

© 2019   Created by Steven Jackson - Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service