Edric Ferdinands's Discussions (35)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Irving. With printing white ink as a base, should I leave time for ink to outgas…"

Edric Ferdinands replied Aug 23 to BN-20 no. of passes and overprint

9 Aug 23
Reply by irving donaldson

"Hi Irving, To address your points, the wood is the surface to which the sticker is a…"

Edric Ferdinands replied Aug 13 to BN-20 no. of passes and overprint

9 Aug 23

"I don't know if it is a BN-20 thing but it is still see through if I don't use overp…"

Edric Ferdinands replied Jul 31 to BN-20 no. of passes and overprint

9 Aug 23

"Hi Irving, Thank you for the response. I do shake the cartridge every day but I hav…"

Edric Ferdinands replied Jul 30 to BN-20 no. of passes and overprint

9 Aug 23

"Hi Irving. Yes. I don't think I'd ever use anything other than Roland-branded inks.…"

Edric Ferdinands replied Jan 8 to Metallic Colors on BN-20 - color chart different to print job

12 Jan 8
Reply by Edric Ferdinands

"As a test, I tried the same color test on white vinyl and changed the settings accor…"

Edric Ferdinands replied Jan 8 to Metallic Colors on BN-20 - color chart different to print job

12 Jan 8

"Hi Irving. I downloaded the media profiles including CCVP [Mt] and loaded the clear…"

12 Jan 8

"Thanks, Irving. I have my Queue A preferences set for Generic Vinyl which would affe…"

Edric Ferdinands replied Jan 7 to Metallic Colors on BN-20 - color chart different to print job

12 Jan 8

"Hi Irving. Thanks again for the very detailed response. I really hope it is a user i…"

Edric Ferdinands replied Jan 7 to Metallic Colors on BN-20 - color chart different to print job

12 Jan 8

"Hello Irving and thank you for your interest. I have attached the nozzle test as wel…"

12 Jan 8

RSS

© 2018   Created by Steven Jackson - Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service