Dennis Dunning's Discussions (1,054)

Discussions Replied To (893) Replies Latest Activity

"Irv - That was a long time ago. Clearly, you've learned a lot since then. "

Dennis Dunning replied May 3 to SP 540i prints odd yellow mark

8 Aug 23
Reply by irving donaldson

"Irv - Once again, I'm impressed. Is there anything about Roland printer/cutters that…"

Dennis Dunning replied May 3 to SP 540i prints odd yellow mark

8 Aug 23

"Irv - If you are available for a tech support call today, let me know. "

Dennis Dunning replied Apr 11 to Status: not connected

4 Apr 11

"Irv - Thanks for taking an interest in this and offering your thoughts. I can't prov…"

Dennis Dunning replied Apr 11 to Status: not connected

4 Apr 11

"Unfortunately, I am not a Versa Works guru. I have encountered issues with VersaWork…"

Dennis Dunning replied Feb 28 to Stopped Processing......File corrupt. Why and how do I fix?

21 Mar 1
Reply by Mary Redman

"I opened your file in CorelDRAW 2017, saved it as an eps and sent it to VersaWorks.…"

Dennis Dunning replied Feb 28 to Stopped Processing......File corrupt. Why and how do I fix?

21 Mar 1
Reply by Mary Redman

"I just read your latest post. Given that I had no problem with your file, it very we…"

21 Mar 1
Reply by Mary Redman

"I just opened your file in CorelDRAW 2017 and exported it as an eps. I opened Roland…"

21 Mar 1
Reply by Mary Redman

"Mary - I have occasionally run into the same issue and have no clue why. Since the l…"

21 Mar 1
Reply by Mary Redman

":( "

Dennis Dunning replied Feb 26 to Calendered Vinyl For Decals

15 Feb 27

RSS

© 2018   Created by Steven Jackson - Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service