chris wool's Discussions (281)

Discussions Replied To (280) Replies Latest Activity

"always thought this to be a siphoning problem how far in to the waste tank do the pi…"

chris wool replied Feb 17 to VS-300 Dumping Ink

6 Feb 17
Reply by Brad Goldring

"a drop of cleaning fluid but not to drip while fitting also make clicking the top bi…"

chris wool replied Feb 13 to VS-540 Intermittent Magenta Ink Supply

6 Feb 13
Reply by chris wool

"couple of things to add when you fitted the dampers did you check that all of the ol…"

chris wool replied Feb 13 to VS-540 Intermittent Magenta Ink Supply

6 Feb 13
Reply by chris wool

"if you hope to earn a living out of it bigger is better = more options. you dont hav…"

chris wool replied Feb 10 to Need Advice Comparing the BN-20,VS-300i, and VG-540

5 Feb 12
Reply by irving donaldson

"unfortunately  the more you muck about with it the more it will cross contaminate i…"

chris wool replied Feb 8 to Trying to get my VS-640i back up and running

8 Feb 8
Reply by chris wool

"just to add. when pulling ink from under the cap top are you blocking off the second…"

chris wool replied Feb 7 to Trying to get my VS-640i back up and running

8 Feb 8
Reply by chris wool

"till irving gets back looks very much like the black and cyan are cross contaminatin…"

chris wool replied Feb 5 to Need help with printer

30 13 hours ago
Reply by Amber

"was going to mention it was over inking and i am not keen on that material my guess…"

chris wool replied Jan 29 to Roland XC-540

15 Jan 29
Reply by Jeremy

"does it do the same in uni direction mode would like to see nossel test please "

chris wool replied Jan 28 to Roland XC-540

15 Jan 29
Reply by Jeremy

"morning normally associated with a cable fault at the head a lot of care whilst rum…"

chris wool replied Jan 28 to VP-540 Magenta "text print" blocks all over the place

6 Feb 10
Reply by Ihsaan

RSS

© 2020   Created by Steven Jackson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service