chris wool's Discussions (299)

Discussions Replied To (298) Replies Latest Activity

"i have a older vs and as irving keeps quite rightly mentioning the cap top. whether…"

chris wool replied yesterday to Horizontal lines in prints, roland versacamm vs-300

17 yesterday
Reply by chris wool

"not the easiest to do with vw i do it a lot on different rip.. disable centre graphi…"

chris wool replied Jul 4 to Alignment for print cut laminate cut workflow

3 Jul 4
Reply by chris wool

"i find the standard gloss vinyl 2b or 3  profile with sign and display just fine som…"

chris wool replied Jun 30 to Profiles for VS-540

3 Jun 30
Reply by Allen Steele

"the difference between blue and green is the blue is cyan and magenta and the green…"

chris wool replied Jun 11 to Roland XC 540 - Banding when printing max impact

5 Jun 12
Reply by irving donaldson

"sounds like the wipers are sticking and binding the roland felt and rubber ones wont…"

chris wool replied Jun 2 to SP-300V making nasty noises during startup cleaning phase

1 Jun 2
Reply by chris wool

"looks like a media handling problem at first glance, scuff or hand print. presume it…"

chris wool replied Jun 1 to XC540 Light ”cloudy” areas in cyan

8 Jun 2
Reply by Martin

"just a thought as you have used a old motherboard from a earlier machine is the pump…"

chris wool replied May 30 to sp300v new print heads.. bad nozzle check and bad print

9 May 30
Reply by Butch

"i would have a good look at the drain pipes and pumps, the test prints suggest this…"

chris wool replied May 27 to sp300v new print heads.. bad nozzle check and bad print

9 May 30
Reply by Butch

"out of interest are these win10 opp systems probably after a update ?? "

chris wool replied May 19 to Printers are randomly stopping..."now processing" message

22 May 21
Reply by Phillipa Rickerby

" Do you mean uncheck 'use embedded ICC......yes so it vw uses the vw profile not one…"

chris wool replied May 12 to Too much ink?

6 May 12
Reply by chris wool

RSS

© 2020   Created by Steven Jackson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service