Jennifer Jackson's Discussions (297)

Discussions Replied To (276) Replies Latest Activity

"I know exactly which ones you are talking about because we have a coupe of the old t…"

Jennifer Jackson replied Mar 2, 2012 to Thick Teflon Sheets

3 Jul 11, 2012
Reply by Eric Adler

"Yes definitely, a lighter cut line without cutting into the backing will help. Somet…"

Jennifer Jackson replied Mar 1, 2012 to Paper sticking to shirt with solutions clear

4 Mar 1, 2012
Reply by Jennifer Jackson

"Usually if I  drop the cutline to a lower layer or lock it in place I can adjust the…"

Jennifer Jackson replied Mar 1, 2012 to changing colors in design afteradding cut line

15 Mar 2, 2012
Reply by irving donaldson

"If you have Kraft paper or a Teflon sheet to cover the mask/print that will help tre…"

Jennifer Jackson replied Jan 12, 2012 to Solutions Opaque Melting Vinyl

9 Feb 1, 2012
Reply by Steven Jackson - Admin

"On the apron did you just cut solutions opaque, mask it (what mask did you use) and…"

Jennifer Jackson replied Jan 12, 2012 to Solutions Opaque Melting Vinyl

9 Feb 1, 2012
Reply by Steven Jackson - Admin

"The guy you want to talk to is "Admin" on here; He is very knowledgeable and can poi…"

Jennifer Jackson replied Jan 8, 2012 to Moving Sp300V overseas - Need tech recommendation

5 Jan 12, 2012
Reply by Carlos

"We have used ClearJet as a spray on with good luck. We have also used Clear Shield r…"

Jennifer Jackson replied Dec 6, 2011 to Recommendations for spray on lam ?

2 Dec 7, 2011
Reply by Sean De Gruchy

"I would agree with SMR below as well & To assist - I have a shop minimum of $25,…"

Jennifer Jackson replied Dec 3, 2011 to Overall Pricing, Struggling bad

3 Dec 3, 2011
Reply by Jennifer Jackson

"I have also seen it when there are several pages in a Corel document; There should b…"

Jennifer Jackson replied Nov 17, 2011 to Exporting from CorelX5 results in multiple .eps files

5 Nov 17, 2011
Reply by Family Fan Club

"For items like this I typically go through signwarehouse.com - i have purchased whit…"

Jennifer Jackson replied Nov 17, 2011 to source for material

6 Nov 17, 2011
Reply by Mike F

RSS

© 2014   Created by Steven Jackson - Admin.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service