Ginger Benckert Downs's Discussions (127)

Discussions Replied To (95) Replies Latest Activity

"Not sure if I sent the message to you or not, Please call me. 856 228 6051  Ginger "

Ginger Benckert Downs replied Jul 11 to Need help with print job

6 Jul 11
Reply by Ginger Benckert Downs

"Diane, lost your phone number, I need you to do designs for me again.  856 228 6051…"

Ginger Benckert Downs replied Jul 11 to Need help with print job

6 Jul 11

"Also the front designs are about 7 x8 and I usually can get 2 on my BN20, and the ba…"

Ginger Benckert Downs replied Oct 7, 2017 to Need help with print job

6 Jul 11

"Diane, thank you. I can even give you the vinyl and pay you too or just pay you. You…"

Ginger Benckert Downs replied Oct 7, 2017 to Need help with print job

6 Jul 11

"Steve, I need someone to print something for me on a BN20 or larger.  I have the eps…"

Ginger Benckert Downs replied Oct 6, 2017 to Stahls VersaCAMM Bootcamp training opportunities!

35 Oct 6, 2017

"Thanks, going to store right now, and will do when I get back. Thank you! Ginger &am…"

Ginger Benckert Downs replied Sep 26, 2016 to Stahls VersaCAMM Bootcamp training opportunities!

35 Oct 6, 2017

"Steve, my cutlines are off and utilities is not correcting it. Do you think somethin…"

Ginger Benckert Downs replied Sep 26, 2016 to Stahls VersaCAMM Bootcamp training opportunities!

35 Oct 6, 2017

"Steve, no matter how I move the cutline in the utilities I still get my cutlines off…"

35 Oct 6, 2017

"I didn't know that I didn't need to vectorize it.  Do I put a border around it first…"

Ginger Benckert Downs replied Sep 6, 2016 to Here I go again! Help

17 Sep 6, 2016

"Hey Rob, I haven't been on this site for while now. Still having issues with the cut…"

Ginger Benckert Downs replied Sep 3, 2016 to Here I go again! Help

17 Sep 6, 2016

RSS

© 2018   Created by Steven Jackson - Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service