IrOne's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Changing the cable doesnt seem to solve the issue either.Tech said not the damper be…"

IrOne replied Aug 8 to VersaCamm VS-540i Print only 6 colours instead of 8 colours

11 Aug 8
Reply by IrOne

"In January 2018, after changing to a new head, the yellow color didnt come out. Whe…"

IrOne replied Aug 7 to VersaCamm VS-540i Print only 6 colours instead of 8 colours

11 Aug 8
Reply by IrOne

"Hi Irving,You mentioned "So no ink at all - I am pointing to dampers or one shared d…"

IrOne replied Aug 7 to VersaCamm VS-540i Print only 6 colours instead of 8 colours

11 Aug 8
Reply by IrOne

"So today Roland tech replace the printhead and the Connector A : 1000006702 CABLE-CA…"

11 Aug 8
Reply by IrOne

"Anyway idea how long the machine can run in a day... 8 hrs straight? 12 hrs or there…"

IrOne replied Aug 6 to VersaCamm VS-540i Print only 6 colours instead of 8 colours

11 Aug 8
Reply by IrOne

"Hi everyone Just to update. My tech said that its the printhead prob maybe short cir…"

IrOne replied Aug 6 to VersaCamm VS-540i Print only 6 colours instead of 8 colours

11 Aug 8
Reply by IrOne

"Thank you once again. Ok noted.But the print board is attached together with the hea…"

IrOne replied Aug 3 to VersaCamm VS-540i Print only 6 colours instead of 8 colours

11 Aug 8
Reply by IrOne

"Hello IrvingThank you for your prompt reply.Initially the tech was suspecting the da…"

IrOne replied Aug 2 to VersaCamm VS-540i Print only 6 colours instead of 8 colours

11 Aug 8
Reply by IrOne

"Thanks for the clue. I have downloaded it fromhttp://www.orafol.com/gp/americas/en/…"

IrOne replied Jan 29 to Orajet 3164G/M media profile for Roland VS540i

3 Jan 30
Reply by irving donaldson

"Hi there,I really need your help.My VS540i was initially configure with 8 colours.No…"

IrOne replied Jan 4 to Vs-540 Ink Configuration Change

12 Jan 4
Reply by irving donaldson

RSS

© 2018   Created by Steven Jackson - Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service