Zoogee World Inc.'s Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"If you haven't yet, get new cap tops, that will also assist and maybe get some back.…"

Zoogee World Inc. replied on Tuesday to versaCamm SP300i - Continuing Saga, nope - SUCCESS!!

4 on Tuesday
Reply by Bryan G

"Glad to hear you were able to get it to work. I did take a look at the test print an…"

Zoogee World Inc. replied on Tuesday to versaCamm SP300i - Continuing Saga, nope - SUCCESS!!

4 on Tuesday
Reply by Bryan G

"Looks to be sitting properly. Have you replaced the captops recently? Also, did you…"

Zoogee World Inc. replied Jun 21 to Versacamm sp300i - Continuing Saga, continued....

7 Jun 21
Reply by irving donaldson

"I haven't used the 2's or 3's myself, so can't comment. I do hope they are better li…"

Zoogee World Inc. replied Jun 21 to Too many to choose from!

6 Jun 21
Reply by Zoogee World Inc.

"Do you have pictures? If your cap tops are older then 6 months, replace them. I'd st…"

Zoogee World Inc. replied Jun 20 to VS300i When printing any color, over spray is occurring

9 Jun 20

"I would recommend the VS-300 as well, I have used most of those options and still ha…"

Zoogee World Inc. replied Jun 17 to Too many to choose from!

6 Jun 21

"I wish I could, but alas, I'm no mind reader."

Zoogee World Inc. replied Jun 13 to Roland Sp 300

6 Jun 13

"You need to go into more detail, also maybe some photos of what it's doing, along wi…"

Zoogee World Inc. replied Jun 10 to Roland Sp 300

6 Jun 13

"Great, I wish you luck."

Zoogee World Inc. replied May 11 to VersaCamm SP300i - Recover Print heads?

6 May 11
Reply by Bryan G

"I think you are on the right track if those heads can be saved at all, really sounds…"

Zoogee World Inc. replied May 11 to VersaCamm SP300i - Recover Print heads?

6 May 11
Reply by Bryan G

RSS

© 2022   Created by Steven Jackson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service