Sam's Discussions (54)

Discussions Replied To (43) Replies Latest Activity

"I usually buy from Fellers. Orafol can be bought from a number of sources online tho…"

Sam replied yesterday to whats the best vinyl for die cut stickers

4 yesterday
Reply by Sam

"What are the decals going on? Indoor/outdoor? We use orafol 3651RA with 210 laminate…"

Sam replied on Friday to whats the best vinyl for die cut stickers

4 yesterday
Reply by Sam

"Thanks Todd.....I'll give that a go before pulling the board again."

Sam replied on Wednesday to Venting!!! over the stop mid print (also open to suggestions)

10 on Wednesday
Reply by Sam

".......and it's back to random disconnect. Printed almost two whole wraps and just w…"

Sam replied on Tuesday to Venting!!! over the stop mid print (also open to suggestions)

10 on Wednesday
Reply by Sam

"I think I actually found the problem......my problem anyway. It's just very frustrat…"

Sam replied Nov 4 to Venting!!! over the stop mid print (also open to suggestions)

10 on Wednesday
Reply by Sam

"Found a possible NIC issue so replaced it and will see if that fixes it."

Sam replied Nov 3 to Venting!!! over the stop mid print (also open to suggestions)

10 on Wednesday
Reply by Sam

"Have had it hooked both ways direct and through my network.......made no difference.…"

Sam replied Nov 3 to Venting!!! over the stop mid print (also open to suggestions)

10 on Wednesday
Reply by Sam

"Thanks Irving I typically always create my artwork in RGB but customer sent files ar…"

Sam replied May 3 to Pink Cast

15 May 3
Reply by Sam

"latest nozzle test All Roland grays print normal with no pink cast. I printed a file…"

Sam replied May 2 to Pink Cast

15 May 3
Reply by Sam

"Ground plate didn't fix the issue so I reinstalled VW and tried printing samples at…"

Sam replied May 1 to Pink Cast

15 May 3
Reply by Sam

RSS

© 2018   Created by Steven Jackson - Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service