irving donaldson's Discussions (7,325)

Discussions Replied To (7265) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes Kelly those colors on the left are the results of the head strike. You knocked o…"

irving donaldson replied on Friday to Not sure what's wrong

3 on Friday
Reply by irving donaldson

"The Head jammed when it was returning home. The columns shifting to the right is the…"

irving donaldson replied on Thursday to Not sure what's wrong

3 on Friday

"You are hurting yourself with the colors. You need to use RGB or pantone!  Banding i…"

irving donaldson replied Jun 27 to SP300i Black banding line issues

1 Jun 27

"Possible no good, possible line is clogged, possible y connector is clogged However,…"

irving donaldson replied Jun 25 to Versacamm sp300i - Continuing Saga, but weird behaviour?

2 Jun 25
Reply by Bryan G

"Hard to read but I will explain what I am looking for and why: On media gap: That af…"

irving donaldson replied Jun 25 to TrueVis VG2-640. Is my print supposed to be this grainy?

8 Jun 25
Reply by Declan Mcloughlin

"All of the test for printer calibration has a small triangle under the current setti…"

irving donaldson replied Jun 24 to TrueVis VG2-640. Is my print supposed to be this grainy?

8 Jun 25

"Agreed, I see the graininess.  Vector or Raster Color Palette used - CMYK - RGB - Pa…"

irving donaldson replied Jun 24 to TrueVis VG2-640. Is my print supposed to be this grainy?

8 Jun 25

"Yes ink and cleaning fluid is corrosive. If it gets to the electronics, it will sure…"

irving donaldson replied Jun 24 to versacamm sp300i - Continuing Saga, Update

5 Jun 24
Reply by Bryan G

"You are using one of the best printers on the market - imho, however you probably ar…"

8 Jun 25

"Just to continue what you have done. -Check Fuses on the main board -Check Ribbon ca…"

irving donaldson replied Jun 24 to versacamm sp300i - Continuing Saga, Update

5 Jun 24
Reply by Bryan G

RSS

© 2022   Created by Steven Jackson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service