irving donaldson's Discussions (5,546)

Discussions Replied To (5509) Replies Latest Activity

"Unfortunately, this site is not designed to put techs out of work. I can get you in…"

irving donaldson replied yesterday to Roland xc-540 Bi-Directional Adjustment problem

6 yesterday
Reply by irving donaldson

"well you changed the head and never did the alignment after the alignment, then you…"

irving donaldson replied yesterday to Roland xc-540 Bi-Directional Adjustment problem

6 yesterday

"It is a V, so it is many years old secondly, someone touched some cables it is not a…"

irving donaldson replied yesterday to print going crazy

3 22 hours ago
Reply by chip

"Would need to see the nozzle test Did you do a head change. You need to do the bi di…"

irving donaldson replied on Wednesday to Roland xc-540 Bi-Directional Adjustment problem

6 yesterday

"Look at your black nozzles, those going into the next columns will produce overspray…"

irving donaldson replied on Wednesday to SP300(V) Printing Issues - Cyan Ink Starvation / Black Overspray

1 on Wednesday

"Nope never do I mind when I can find time to come on here. The issue is that service…"

irving donaldson replied Feb 14 to Roland VP540 Print is blurry

10 Feb 14
Reply by TurboDave

"If you do not know none of the questions are stupid, so feel free to ask - others ar…"

irving donaldson replied Feb 13 to Roland VP540 Print is blurry

10 Feb 14
Reply by TurboDave

"Several things from afar Did you touch the heads at all - the heads look not aligned…"

10 Feb 14
Reply by TurboDave

"Take a single pix of the nozzle test - most recent - straight on Take something smal…"

10 Feb 14
Reply by TurboDave

"We try hard to keep scammers out and catch most at the front door. They know not to…"

irving donaldson replied Feb 12 to Scammer Alert

4 Feb 12

RSS

© 2019   Created by Steven Jackson - Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service