irving donaldson's Discussions (6,592)

Discussions Replied To (6540) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks glad you are on the mend, thanks for the acknowledgement - kind of like a Tha…"

irving donaldson replied yesterday to Sent my print head to be cleaned...

21 yesterday
Reply by irving donaldson

"So as stated, no idea. I would have thought hard drive space or ram, but you covered…"

irving donaldson replied on Friday to VersaWorks 6.8.0 Memory Amount could not be secured

4 on Friday
Reply by Dennis Dunning

"Dennis your errors are always one offs. With all of the adjustments, did you restart…"

irving donaldson replied on Friday to VersaWorks 6.8.0 Memory Amount could not be secured

4 on Friday
Reply by Dennis Dunning

"The reader / sensor is gone. I would have to check to see which one - but it should…"

irving donaldson replied on Wednesday to VS540 Not recognizing new ink cartridge

7 on Wednesday

"google it - and search youtube - pretty sure I seen something up there Also, you can…"

irving donaldson replied on Tuesday to SP 300 Prints misaligned or fuzzy

5 on Tuesday

"The 80 error has a few causes, but a media jam is one. Most times the error is clear…"

irving donaldson replied Nov 22 to Roland Soljet Pro III XC540 code 0080 0080

1 Nov 22

"Never owned or operated one personally. I have serviced and installed. That printer…"

irving donaldson replied Nov 21 to Does anyone still print on SC540 Pro11?

4 yesterday
Reply by chris wool

"When doing vectors, use RGB, Pantone, or the Roland Color palette. Use max impact an…"

irving donaldson replied Nov 21 to VS-540i color profile issues

7 Nov 23
Reply by Jaynee Zeigler

"Parts - any Roland dealer - You can also go to rolanddga.com for parts and to see wh…"

irving donaldson replied Nov 19 to VS540 printer stopped printing magenta

2 Nov 19
Reply by Allen Steele

"Yes Todd, things have changed - only two of us left - so I am all over the place the…"

irving donaldson replied Nov 19 to White halftone/rasterised print can’t do please help.

10 Nov 19
Reply by chris wool

RSS

© 2020   Created by Steven Jackson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service