Tutorials (1,037)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Spectra Bling

Questions:  We have some of the silver Spectra Bling.......love it, but it is heck to cut and weed.  Using a 60 degree blade, good force b…

Started by debbie belicek

3 May 15, 2013
Reply by Steven Jackson - Admin

Too much vinyl on window perf?

Customer wants the side windows of his van covered with window perf to protect the contents during delivery.  He doesn't want me to print t…

Started by John

1 May 15, 2013
Reply by Butch

Bitmap color problem

This has not been one of my better days. I imported a Digital Arts high-resolution bitmap file into CorelDraw X6 and added a black backgrou…

Started by Dennis Dunning

3 May 14, 2013

Applying vinyl to sheet laminated window perf

A customer wants to use window perf to cover the rear and side windows on his vans.  He didn't want to print on these as I may not be able…

Started by John

1 May 13, 2013

what will stick to paper bag

HI What media will stick and stay on a white kraft paper bag permanently? Can get them at paper mart those can of bags.  aprreciate any inf…

Started by April Holder

3 May 11, 2013
Reply by Kathy MacMannis

Liquid vs sheet laminate

I am getting ready to do a couple of window perf graphics for van rear windows.  I have seen other forum posts where members use liquid lam…

Started by John

2 May 9, 2013
Reply by Dennis Dunning

Vehicle Wrap Class ??

Steven, any updates on the status of the May 16-17 Vehicle Wrap class?

Started by John / Victory

3 May 9, 2013

Marking up sign materials

I pose this query because of a conversation I saw on a t-shirt forum in which of a couple of screen printers remark they do not mark up the…

Started by John

0 May 7, 2013

Help with cutlines!

Can one of you great people help me with some cutline issues?  I'd to be able to remove all of the non-colored parts of this design and app…

Started by Leonne

13 May 7, 2013
Reply by J_H

Curious if I am in the ballpark

I would like some input on what I am about to quote the customer.  This will not be a wrap.  The vans are white so will be using cut vinyl…

Started by John

2 May 6, 2013
Reply by Dennis Dunning

RSS

© 2019   Created by Steven Jackson - Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service