Tutorials (949)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

House movement font

anyone know where I can get housemovement font for free?

Started by brad brondstater

2 Dec 12, 2012
Reply by brad brondstater

Frost vinyl

For those who have installed a frosted vinyl to give that etched look, is it any harder to work with than normal sign vinyl?  Not sure why…

Started by John

3 Dec 8, 2012
Reply by Bob Maggio

MAINBOARD VP-540

Hello friends, I am from  Guayaquil Ecuador, I'm looking for a mainboard for roland vp540, I work in my city and I need that spare, if anyo…

Started by Marco Jalon

5 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Marco Jalon

TECHNICAL SUPPORT ROLAND PRINTER

My name is Marco Jalon, am electronic technician, I have experience in large format plotters as Roland. I have worked in Ecuador and Peru,…

Started by Marco Jalon

3 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Marco Jalon

Peel Eco Print warm vs hot

Instructions for Eco Pirnt say to use Eco Mask and peel the mask while hot. We have found that Eco Print has a tendency to lift off garment…

Started by Dennis Dunning

1 Dec 6, 2012
Reply by Steven Jackson - Admin

Masking two color vinyl decal

I have a client that wants the attached decal which is 35" wide.  Overall height is 9".  How do some of you mask this?  Do you  make one de…

Started by John

5 Dec 5, 2012
Reply by Dennis Dunning

Stops printing during job w/ Now Processing error

Lately when printing our printer would stop printing with the "now processing" message I have seen in other posts.  This was random and usu…

Started by John

3 Dec 5, 2012
Reply by Marco Jalon

Downloading profile from thei site

Not sure how to download a profile from this site.  The video Steven Jackson made in November 2009 shows windows that should open when I cl…

5 Dec 1, 2012
Reply by Dennis Dunning

Step & Repeat for dual monitors

Thank you to Roland for correcting the Step & Repeat display issue that occurred when using dual monitors, that I posted about on June…

0 Nov 30, 2012

quick print sub block profile

HI Are we using the quick print profile for this also?  And I asked if we use evolutions mask and was told yes but now looking for the pro…

Started by April Holder

1 Nov 28, 2012
Reply by Steven Jackson - Admin

RSS

© 2019   Created by Steven Jackson - Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service