Tutorials (931)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tab delimited in corel draw

Not sure what went wrong.  I created a test list in excel since I haven't worked with print merge in corel or versaworks.  I made a list wi…

Started by John

1 Oct 22, 2012
Reply by DanielTF3

Color issue questions.

I must admit that after reading about color management I think my head is about to split. The more I read the more confusing this whole iss…

Started by Jim Hill

1 Oct 18, 2012
Reply by DanielTF3

paper print

Hello anyone know of a good way to set the versacamm to print 72dpi on cheap paper thanks

Started by Timothy Chacon

9 Oct 17, 2012
Reply by irving donaldson

Using BN-20 and Cutting First Then Printing

I have a BN-20 and when I perform the Print & Cut funtion around a design with a black outline, even though the cut line is within the…

Started by Bob Sanchez

1 Oct 10, 2012
Reply by Steven Jackson - Admin

Installing Sp300v driver on a laptop with windows 7

I'm getting an error message saying the driver can't be added because the driver module is in use. Anyone run Into this issue?

Started by Brooke Duncan

1 Oct 7, 2012
Reply by J_H

Creating halftones with CorelDRAW

Is there a way to create halftones for screen printing with CorelDRAW?  I perused the CorelDRAW index and the CorelDRAW website and didn't…

Started by Dennis Dunning

5 Oct 5, 2012
Reply by CYW

CAD COLOR Solutions Metallic

Printed something on CAD COLOR Solutions Metallic for the first time.  It creates a very nice effect.  However, it is rather thick and requ…

0 Oct 4, 2012

A few Roland Tutorials...

Hello, Here are a couple of links to some tutorials I created: Updating Media Profiles Roland Laptop Cover Reverse Print On Clear Acrylic…

Started by Joe Wigzell

2 Oct 1, 2012
Reply by Joe Wigzell

Imprinting on ethylene vinyl acetate (EVA)

A client gave us umbrellas and asked us to imprint a logo on them.  Initially, we were told that the material was PVC.  We tried Solar Prin…

3 Sep 27, 2012
Reply by J_H

knife spacer

I was installing some window perf and was trying to get a nice cut around the perimeter while staying away from the rubber trim so after a…

Started by Bob Maggio

0 Sep 11, 2012

RSS

© 2018   Created by Steven Jackson - Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service