Tutorials (989)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

printhead alignment on vp540

I just put in a new magenta print head and now the alignment is off slightly. How do I make fine tune adjustments?

Started by Rod Olson

5 Mar 21, 2013
Reply by irving donaldson

Profile for DTEC mono on sp-540 v

Gday, been using this product on the generic 2 setting with no problems until today, its like the ink wont cure properly, theres never been…

Started by Chris

0 Mar 20, 2013

seramark

Fellars no longer carries 'fathead' material seramark- where can I get it- or what do you recommend that is close?

Started by mary beth mugnier

3 Mar 20, 2013
Reply by Steven Jackson - Admin

Spi300 Color Print 11 using HTM2 profile

I printed my first design on the Color Print 11 material.   Had a problem when I tried to mask it.  It weeded ok but when I applied the mas…

Started by Farris Burroughs

2 Mar 15, 2013
Reply by Farris Burroughs

DTG vs VersaCAMM prints of True View embroidery

Attached is a photo of: 1) an embroidered jacket back, 2) a True View print done on a DTG printer, and 3) the same True View print done on…

Started by Dennis Dunning

11 Mar 15, 2013
Reply by Dennis Dunning

Hemming sides of pole pocket banner

I will be doing a 6' x 2.5' banner with a pole pocket at the top and grommets along the bottom as shown in the picture.  Intended use is in…

Started by John

4 Mar 12, 2013
Reply by Dennis Dunning

Saving a job file and bringing it back into VW

I think it is time to remove some older job files out of VW and I know how to do that.  What see in VW is a function to open the file back…

Started by John

5 Mar 6, 2013
Reply by CYW

Graphic size to distance calculation

Trying to figure out how big to make a QR code on the back of a semi-trailer to be read by a cell phone code reader approximately 50 feet a…

Started by John

3 Feb 27, 2013
Reply by John

Maximizing Print/Cut Accuracy with Multiple Copies

The Roland support document (dated 01/13/09) indicates (in Step 2) that page spacing can be changed in VersaWorks by going to Printer Contr…

Started by Dennis Dunning

0 Feb 27, 2013

a small gap between 2 copies ???

hi all even if i made the tile spacing set to 00 mm a small gap appear between 2 copies ,  I have tried all the way available ...No result…

Started by Ahmed Basha

4 Feb 27, 2013
Reply by Ahmed Basha

RSS

© 2019   Created by Steven Jackson - Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service