Tutorials (922)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Downloading profile from thei site

Not sure how to download a profile from this site.  The video Steven Jackson made in November 2009 shows windows that should open when I cl…

Started by Dennis Dunning

5 Dec 1, 2012
Reply by Dennis Dunning

Step & Repeat for dual monitors

Thank you to Roland for correcting the Step & Repeat display issue that occurred when using dual monitors, that I posted about on June…

0 Nov 30, 2012

quick print sub block profile

HI Are we using the quick print profile for this also?  And I asked if we use evolutions mask and was told yes but now looking for the pro…

Started by April Holder

1 Nov 28, 2012
Reply by Steven Jackson - Admin

Some Material Questions

I have a few questions about some material that I hope I can get some feedback on. My boss is going to the Sports Inc. trade show next week…

Started by Adam Zilch

3 Nov 24, 2012
Reply by Adam Zilch

looking for a Neoflex user to make me a couple of shirts and caps

hi i am waiting for my new neoflex to come in (few weeks).   i need a 2-3 shirts and caps produced on the neoflex so i can submit these as…

Started by Kevin Gibson

1 Nov 19, 2012
Reply by CYW

re-attaching material to backing

Is there a tip or trick to re-attaching pieces of Heatsoft (or other material) that comes off during weeding (like the dot on an "i")?  The…

Started by Cynthia Eisele

1 Nov 14, 2012
Reply by Butch

installing versaworks on to a windows 7 64 bit

my windows 7 , 32 bit laptop crashed and i have another laptop that is windows 7, 64 bit. I tried to install the versaworks disc in the new…

Started by Kevin Gibson

1 Nov 10, 2012
Reply by J_H

pdf to versaworks

Just upgraded to Corel X6 from X5. When I export to pdf, I no longer get true black prints. When I can get it darker, I lose my cutting abl…

Started by Dan Gabus

4 Nov 9, 2012
Reply by J_H

New rolls of Eco Print

We recently received two rolls of Eco Print from Imprintables after the production issues were resolved; never used Eco Print before.  I'm…

0 Nov 5, 2012

How does a print head share colors in a SP

I was wondering how a print head works with the SP models. Since it shares colors, does it spray ink through the same holes in the head, or…

Started by Joseph Tovar

4 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Joseph Tovar

RSS

© 2018   Created by Steven Jackson - Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service