Tutorials (897)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Installing Sp300v driver on a laptop with windows 7

I'm getting an error message saying the driver can't be added because the driver module is in use. Anyone run Into this issue?

Started by Brooke Duncan

1 Oct 7, 2012
Reply by J_H

Creating halftones with CorelDRAW

Is there a way to create halftones for screen printing with CorelDRAW?  I perused the CorelDRAW index and the CorelDRAW website and didn't…

Started by Dennis Dunning

5 Oct 5, 2012
Reply by CYW

CAD COLOR Solutions Metallic

Printed something on CAD COLOR Solutions Metallic for the first time.  It creates a very nice effect.  However, it is rather thick and requ…

0 Oct 4, 2012

A few Roland Tutorials...

Hello, Here are a couple of links to some tutorials I created: Updating Media Profiles Roland Laptop Cover Reverse Print On Clear Acrylic…

Started by Joe Wigzell

2 Oct 1, 2012
Reply by Joe Wigzell

Imprinting on ethylene vinyl acetate (EVA)

A client gave us umbrellas and asked us to imprint a logo on them.  Initially, we were told that the material was PVC.  We tried Solar Prin…

3 Sep 27, 2012
Reply by J_H

knife spacer

I was installing some window perf and was trying to get a nice cut around the perimeter while staying away from the rubber trim so after a…

Started by Bob Maggio

0 Sep 11, 2012

Scratching overlaminate

A client wants perforated vinyl on the rear window of a bulldozer cab.  He needs to see out the window; so, optically clear laminate on the…

9 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by Dennis Dunning

temporary tattoo media?

can you make temporary tattoos on the versacamm? anyone know? and where to get the right media. im looking to do stuff for kids parties. b…

Started by Brooke Duncan

3 Sep 4, 2012
Reply by Mike F

Trouble with the Blades

I am having trouble with the blades on the VersaCamm...I am going though a blade a week.  I get great cuts for about a week and then it sta…

Started by Jane Doe

12 Aug 30, 2012
Reply by irving donaldson

Roland EGX-20 Tutorials

Hi everyone, I am in search of some video tutorials for a EGX-20 Rotary engraver. We probably have purchased this engraver second-hand abou…

Started by DanielTF3

1 Aug 29, 2012
Reply by Steven Jackson - Admin

RSS

© 2018   Created by Steven Jackson - Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service