Tutorials (950)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

a small gap between 2 copies ???

hi all even if i made the tile spacing set to 00 mm a small gap appear between 2 copies ,  I have tried all the way available ...No result…

Started by Ahmed Basha

4 Feb 27, 2013
Reply by Ahmed Basha

image to big for BN 20

I want to print and cut a large image, but I only have a BN 20. What are the best ways to tile the image. Working with CorelDRAW.

Started by rob d bike

5 Feb 27, 2013
Reply by irving donaldson

Vp 540 .. won't print yellow

I have a versacamm 540 and i was printing  and my colors were not right .. i have finally figured out that my yellow is not printing .. i h…

Started by christe crouse

13 Feb 27, 2013

Careful what you print

Yesterday a couple came in with a small doggy hoodie wanting me to put an nhl hockey player name and number on it.  I went ahead and did it…

Started by John

0 Feb 24, 2013

BN job setup question

example: 4 different logos to print from 4 different files.  Need 1 copy of each.  How do I fit them all on one line to save print material?

Started by Larry Richards

9 Feb 21, 2013

Versaworks Ink Warning

Someone who has Roland's ear needs to tell them this is just annoying at this point!!!!  I am over clicking print, going to do something el…

Started by One Hip Sticker Chic

8 Feb 17, 2013

Another static cling inquiry

I saw so many results searching for this that I was getting confused.  Can you print on the side of static cling material you want that is…

Started by John

10 Feb 17, 2013
Reply by John

Vector conversion

Hello all. Can someone recommend a person who can vector my image for me. I just don't have the time to do it myself. Thanks

Started by Adnan Majid

4 Feb 14, 2013

Ink consumption not always showing

I have the latest version of VW.  I noticed that different jobs display different ink consumption info.  Some jobs show "Ink Consumption: c…

Started by John

2 Feb 13, 2013
Reply by John

Xyron 4400 laminator

Has anyone owned or currently own this brand or model of laminator?  Curios of any input.  There is a used one for sale nearby for $600 wit…

Started by John

0 Feb 7, 2013

RSS

© 2019   Created by Steven Jackson - Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service