Tutorials (950)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

VersaWorks 6.0.1

I just installed VersaWorks 6.0.1 on a new Windows 10 PC. It recognized my SP-540i and displays the ink status. However, above the ink stat…

Started by Dennis Dunning

12 Jan 15
Reply by CYW

Incorrect Colors

I have a vs300i & use coreldraw X7 & VSW 5. For quite some time my workspace screen in CDX7 was pale yellow & all of my  grays…

Started by Brian K. Pedigo

2 Jan 15
Reply by Brian K. Pedigo

Overlaminate without Imperfections

Hi friends, Can anyone recommend a good overlaminate that doesn't have the little imperfections I seem to be getting with Ritrama or Horiz…

Started by Nicholas Ortiz

2 Jan 15
Reply by Nicholas Ortiz

VP540 blue ink wont stop.

Hi there. Im new to the site and need a little help. I changed main board, printheads, cap tops, dampers etc. Im test printing and in the p…

Started by Andy Morris

0 Jan 15

Blocked Black nozzles

. I have an SP300i and all the heads are working good apart from the black. As this is the same head as the cyan, could the problem sill be…

Started by Duncan Caulfield

2 Jan 15
Reply by Duncan Caulfield

Print/ink problems

Hello all, I am needing help figuring out why my (grey) prints are getting cyan spots or overspray on them. The grey is not printing grey.…

Started by Buffy goodwin

8 Jan 14
Reply by irving donaldson

Color coming out from dark to light on SP300V

Hello, Does anyone know what the problem is for getting a darker print color then lighter on the same run or any? It happens when the machi…

Started by anwar shah

2 Jan 11
Reply by anwar shah

SP540 Self Cleaning

Hi! Guys My machine is perform self cleaning at start up on the LED. I turn sub power off and unplugged the main power but status screen st…

Started by Ultraman

0 Jan 9

Vs540i Light cyan problem

New to this site and have a problem with my printer not printing cyan, I think lite cyan. Only about 1% of nozzles on print test. When I do…

Started by Michael Hajduk

1 Jan 9
Reply by Todd Collins

Roland sp-540v Perfcut problem

Hi friends, I need your help. I'm having a hard time trying to do a perfcut with my Roland. I already try everything.  the cutting strip…

Started by Walter

5 Dec 29, 2018
Reply by irving donaldson

RSS

© 2019   Created by Steven Jackson - Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service