Tutorials (931)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

BN-20 Utility Not Seeing Printer - Win 10

We unfortunately had to get a new PC with Win 10 that the BN-20 is hooked to.  We downloaded the Win 10 driver but the utility still does n…

Started by Mark Roberts

3 Nov 12
Reply by irving donaldson

sp300 auto clean?

Greetings folks, Can anyone give me an overview of the self cleaning routine on the sp300. The machine was doing it a while back, but it a…

Started by Todd Lawrence

5 Nov 11

file importing black??

file was created in corel x8.  exported eps.   imported into versaworks.  showing up black and white. what am i missing.   see attached.

Started by Tami wilson

2 Nov 9

Black deflecting in test print

All my prints are printing weird, either banding or the color is off or the print is blurry.  We recently replaced the magenta head.  The b…

Started by Trever Bartley

5 Nov 8

Ghost in the machine

OK, those of you that have read my previous posts, I am brand new from the cartridge to the ink pump so here is something I hope someone ca…

Started by Mike Kamper

5 Nov 1
Reply by Mike Kamper

Roland SC 540 printing issues

Hello, I have printing issues with my Roland SC 540 printer. It was printing without any problems till yesterday morning. I start to print…

Started by Auris

1 Oct 31

Test print changes!

Test print changed over the past few days as I struggled to figger out why I could not print the green on a clients vinyl decal. Any reason…

Started by Terry

1 Oct 31

Cutting issues VS 540i

VS 640i has recently begun having cutting issues.  No changes tonmefia and even the test cut is not printing correctly - has anyone seen th…

Started by Lauren FitzPatrick

3 Oct 29

Cyan dampers will not fill.

VP-300 Cyan dampers will not fill. New dampers, new captops, new ink pumps, new manifold and gaskets but this is what I have. (See picture)…

Started by Mike Kamper

1 Oct 26

XC-540 Scan Motor Error

Upon completing a print job.  The carrier returns to the cap tops..  As it approaches the cap top station there is what sounds like a "clun…

Started by Brandon Baker

1 Oct 24
Reply by Todd Collins

RSS

© 2018   Created by Steven Jackson - Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service