Tutorials (1,205)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

VersaCamm SP 300i, curling

My son and I are new to printing and cutting ourselves with a used VersaCamm.  We had it completely checked over and ran some samples and a…

Started by Vickie Jordan

3 Mar 24
Reply by irving donaldson

HELP! Ghosting and Mirrored Prints

I turned on the printer and the prints were messed up, I did a nozzle check and feed calibration test and both are fine. but when i print s…

Started by Mohamed yashfau

6 Mar 24

Versaworks to SP300V

When I send a file to Versaworks, a box appears which says: "The server name or address could not be resolved". I'm using  version 5.5 of…

Started by Royal M King

3 Mar 22

Magenta stopping mid-print

I have a Versacamm VS-540 running CMYK ecosol inks.  The magenta will start 'clogging' or not printing mid-job.  So I stop, power clean the…

Started by Allen Steele

6 Mar 17
Reply by Allen Steele

Roland Xr 640 .

Hello , i having a problem with my xr640. Printer was unused like 8 months approximately. And few days ago i started it again. And im facin…

Started by Mantas

19 Mar 3

VS-300 Versaworks 5.5.1 Windows 10 Issues

I have an old VS-300, a LEC330 and a LEF20. I recently had to upgrade computers from Windows 7 to Windows 10. I loaded Versaworks 6 but it…

Started by Alan J

1 Mar 2

VS540 print issue

Printing a 2ft long sign and the print seems to loose ink towards the end of the print. The 1st half prints fine but it starts losing ink t…

Started by Sung

3 Feb 26

No Magenta?? Roland TruVis SG-300

I am really struggling here...I have never had this happen.  I had to leave my machine 'sit' for a while and now I have no magenta.  I have…

Started by Melody Sokolowski

0 Feb 25

LEF-300 Front Cover Open errors

Had be slammed few times before the error goes away. Anyway to disable the cover sensor/switch?

Started by Owen

7 Feb 22

Head Strike

After finally getting my heads firing properly afer replacing my pump, I had what seemed to be a minor head strike.  However I have some ma…

Started by Robb Berscheid

5 Feb 21
Reply by Robb Berscheid

RSS

© 2022   Created by Steven Jackson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service