Tutorials (890)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

error 0400(0018)

my true vis vg-640. after i do the manual cleaning, i get the message, error 0400(0018)I hope someone can help

Started by rockin id

1 Jul 6
Reply by irving donaldson

VS-540 streaking

Hi group, I have a VS-540 and the print head has just started printing faintly with streaking.  I've shaken the 8 cartridges (all have ink)…

Started by Allen Steele

1 Jun 25

Replacing the cut carriage cable and/or board?

Certain days we start up our 300v it takes 10-15 times of resetting the clamp before it reads the media. I know its the left pinch roller,…

Started by james briggs

3 Jun 20
Reply by Kevin Root

Yellow is printing kinda greenish

I am printing the test print straight from Versaworks and the yellow is coming out with a greenish tone to it. what could it be? I have a…

Started by Jacob barrio

0 Jun 14

sp300v stops printing at 30%

My sp300v will start a job and stop running. The printer itself still says processing but it stopped at 30% then I reloaded the software an…

Started by Stephen Cribb

7 Jun 13
Reply by Printchic aka Angela

Banding and Magenta Issues. plese help

Hi all. I'm new to the site. i have been having a serious banding problem recently. I did a test print and it showed the magenta missing a…

Started by Owen Davis

0 Jun 11

BN 20 Utility Program

For some reason I can't open my BN20 Utility program, it continues to give me an error message the the utility is already running and I kno…

Started by Danielle George

3 Jun 8

Roland Spare Parts

Hi everyone I'm looking for a company that sell roland spare parts in the US I'm specifically looking for a rail bearing for my sc-545-ex I…

Started by Frank Bermudez

0 Jun 6

cmyk

my email is    philip.bruce.ward@gmail.com

Started by philip bruce ward

0 Jun 4

cmyk changing set up

have vs540 roland want to change ink set up to d/cmyk has cmyk,lk,lm,lc,white need file & find out how to do it have new head cleaned l…

Started by philip bruce ward

0 Jun 4

RSS

© 2018   Created by Steven Jackson - Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service