Tutorials (910)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

a problem with a new DX6 print head on RF-640

Good day to every body. I hope you will help me to make things done appropriately.  I've got an issue with my Roland RF-640 Firstly I've bo…

Started by Hazarti Lirot

6 Oct 3
Reply by irving donaldson

IS COREL X8 KNOWN TO CLASH WITH VERSAWORKS

I just upgraded to X8 and am having the following issue.   when I send to X8  the file shows up as attached.  what am I missing??

Started by Tami wilson

5 Sep 27
Reply by irving donaldson

Cyan Mis Firing

I am having an non consistent misfiring  of the cyan during printing.  it is a varying intervals.   It starting as dripping from the front…

Started by Mark Cusson

6 Sep 26
Reply by Mark Cusson

Cyan and Magenta not printing on SP-300

Hello, i have an SP-300 (old, been running since 2006)  I've not had any major issues with machine as long as I've had it, Until about a mo…

Started by Bill Hubbard

3 Sep 26
Reply by Bill Hubbard

New Linear encoder to long.

I just received a new linear encoder strip. Its about a inch to long. Whats the best way to cut and reposition the hole? And what side shou…

Started by KD Wood

2 Sep 25
Reply by KD Wood

Roland sp 300 not printing

hello everyone... I have a Roland sp 300v, I was having trouble with the yellow and magenta printing at first. I changed the dampers, cappi…

Started by Ej

2 Sep 19
Reply by Ej

Roland sp540v not conected

Its start , do every think i make a print test, but in my versaworks the printer shows as not conected y restar my computer and túnel on an…

Started by rene garcia hernandez

0 Sep 18

SP540V Black Cayen Missing

Hi all. I have a secondhand SP540V from South Africa, imported to Namibia 2015. Machine has been working 100%. After test print showing mis…

Started by Theuns van Zyl

6 Sep 17
Reply by Theuns van Zyl

SC-545ex ink not flowing to (dead)heads

Hello All. I got my hands on a used ROland SC-545ex, guy had it sitting for about two years. I started this refurb with the easy stuff: I d…

Started by Rebel Graphics

7 Sep 16
Reply by Rebel Graphics

sp300v problem

Hi all I hope someone can help. I have a sp300v I updated it to 7.30 yesterday and during the night a code came up like 0000007 then I hit…

Started by mike micus

6 Sep 14
Reply by Maz

RSS

© 2018   Created by Steven Jackson - Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service