Roland Versacamms and Cutters (1,659)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

SP-540I (Long hard life, lots of milleage)

Hi everyone, This is going to be a bit of an essay, but the stories long. in 2008 we bought a SP-540i, the machine worked flawlessly for ab…

Started by Greg Mackinlay

3 Oct 19
Reply by Stephen

Getting cyan shadowing around all of black prints

Help, I have been doing the powerful cleaning over and over, replaced the capping station and am just not sure how to fix this issue. I don…

Started by VinylWorks4u

2 Oct 18
Reply by irving donaldson

VP 540 Service Call 110

I've had my VersaCAMM for at least 10 year and have done all the maintenance on it that I can including capping stations and encoder strip.…

Started by Rick Raeder

0 Oct 18

Roland SP 300v won't power up.

Was in the process of changing the cap tops and dampers and when I went to power up the printer I get nothing. Thinking when I was replacin…

Started by Darnell Crenshaw

7 Oct 17
Reply by Ultraman

Pinch roller releasing during printing

I have a 3yr old BN20  Not sure what I need to do.  I get the media load and pinch roller errors and printer stopping with the flashing blu…

Started by Michelle Taylor

4 Oct 16
Reply by Michelle Taylor

vp300 power shuts down.

hello versacamm members! have an issue with a vp300 series printer. this is what i have as diagnosis currently: first time it had happened…

Started by trim jazz

5 Oct 16
Reply by trim jazz

VS-300i Cyan misting/overspray and light cyan lacking

Hello, I am having some issues with at first with cyan dropout from a grayscale image giving it a pinkish tone, but after a few cleanings i…

Started by Joseph M

10 Oct 15
Reply by Mike

Irregular light bands in print, ruining so much vinyl

Whenever I print on any type of media (calendared & cast vinyl, canvas etc) I will get these random light streaks through my print. Thi…

Started by David Morgan

9 Oct 14
Reply by Stefan Gansel

Bad Printhead or Dampers?

Hello Irving, Todd etc, Just a quick question please. At what point do I consider my printhead or dampers bad if it mists on cyan and the t…

Started by Mike

2 Oct 11
Reply by Mike

Versacamm "Cover Open" Error

Hello all. After a getting poor quality prints with my Versacamm, I had a new black/cyan head installed, new captops, new dampers, and even…

Started by Lynn Mitchell

17 Oct 10
Reply by Lauren FitzPatrick

RSS

© 2018   Created by Steven Jackson - Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service