Roland Versacamms and Cutters (1,620)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bn-20 Missing Black channel out of sudden

Hi all, I got a problem with my BN-20. It was printing ok but just out of sudden, the black is missing one channel (it suppose to have 2 ch…

Started by Will K.E

0 Aug 14

BN-20 Servicecall 240 error?

Hi guy's, not used the printer today but it;s just thrown this message up on screen and is beeping at me, now after a good search it sounds…

Started by scotty

12 Aug 12
Reply by irving donaldson

Light black banding on VS300i

I'm just about at the point of calling in for service as i've tried everything I can think of to solve this issue. The machine is about 3 y…

Started by Zachary Alasia

12 Aug 9

Sp300V usb not working

the usb port on my sp300v quit working (i assume) i cant get the computer to recognize that it is plugged in. has any one replaced one of t…

Started by Timothy Chacon

1 Aug 8
Reply by Lawrence DeMonaco

VersaCamm VS-540i Print only 6 colours instead of 8 colours

Hi guys I need your expertise and experience to help me troubleshoot my machine. I just replace an original Roland print head on 6 January…

Started by IrOne

11 Aug 8
Reply by IrOne

SP-300v vs VS-300i quality compare

Hi all We have a 12 years old SP-300v printing with original Eco Max inks on Orafol 3164G media with Roland's Matte Calendared Vinyl profil…

Started by Oleg

0 Aug 2

SP300V - 3-4 week break between prints.

So my side business of customizing soccer jerseys gets put on a 3-4 week hold because my primary job of working offshore.  I get to print f…

Started by Cody Dear

3 Jul 30

Printing issues

i Changed the Captop and Dampers and still having problems with printing any ideas what could fix this? Black aint printing much

Started by Gus

1 Jul 30

Ink cost on Roland BN-20 vs Versa UV LEF-200

Hello, I own a BN-20 and I'm looking to expand my business and product offering by adding a Versa UV LEF-200. I'm was hoping someone migh…

Started by Mike Bertrand

0 Jul 27

Randomly Missing Majority of Nozzles VS 540i. Please help!!

Hello all,  This is my first post here, but I have long lurked and utilized the many resources here. But as the title says, I am having tro…

Started by SHC Signs

6 Jul 26

RSS

© 2018   Created by Steven Jackson - Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service