Roland Versacamms and Cutters (1,720)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Roland VS640 with strange behavier..... medium feed back & forth very quick till end in 0008 motor error

Hi, we have a Roland VS640 and this machine was all time serviced incl. new head - the problem is that the feed motor drive crazy (sensor…

Started by badVS

3 Jan 23
Reply by irving donaldson

Is my head about to die?

If I dont use the printer for about 10 hours then the yellow ink stops flowing. My test print would just show about 10-20% yellow and only…

Started by Ihsaan

3 Jan 23

Roland sensors

Which sensors are which in the sensor check display? They show up FRSHOCPLWcw, I need to know which one the L stands for. I assume it is me…

Started by Lexie Honeker

17 Jan 22

Print issue

I changed the cap top, wipers and did a full cleaning. It’s still printing the same as before. It will not print grey. The nozzle test is a…

Started by Buffy goodwin

6 Jan 21

Print test showing cyan issues

I'm working with a Roland Versacamm VS-540i and I'm not sure what needs to be done with this issue. We have some cyan stripe banding at the…

Started by Marilee

3 Jan 17

BLUE WONT SHUT OFF!

Hi there I am new to the page. I have a issue with blue printing non stop when it comes out. I did just replace main board and all printhea…

Started by Andy Morris

4 Jan 16
Reply by Andy Morris

Blocked black on SP300i

I have an SP300i and all the heads are working good apart from the black. As this is the same head as the cyan, could the problem still be…

Started by Duncan Caulfield

3 Jan 16

Where do you get your parts?

I've got an SP-540V and I love it but I know Roland has ended service for these particular models. Where do you get your parts for service?…

Started by Stephen

0 Jan 16

Roland VS540 banding

Hello I have started having a banding issue with my printer. After doing a nozzle test I noticed that some of the magenta is missing. What…

Started by Justin Rexwinkle

12 Jan 15

Versacamm SP-300i wont print after manual head clean

Hi, I've been reading through a few posts on the internet on how best to clean the print heads on our versacamm, I decided to go with the m…

Started by james

6 Jan 15
Reply by Mertan Arifov

RSS

© 2019   Created by Steven Jackson - Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service