Roland Versacamms and Cutters (1,598)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

VG 540i Printing Problems - Ghosting Around Graphic

Hi I was having some problems with our Roland VG 540i. Printing leaves a "ghost" of the print offset both above and beneath the design. I a…

Started by Isaac Spoelman

0 Jul 14

SP-300V blue overprinting problem

Hi, I am having a problem with the blue ink spraying into the white part of the design.  I have tried cleaning the heads multiple times an…

Started by Debbie Turner

7 Jul 13
Reply by irving donaldson

Magenta problem - have tried everything I can think of - advice appreciated!

Hi everyone, I have a problem with my Roland Versacamm sp540v printer. Please see pictures attached. The magenta mostly only seems to come…

Started by John Moyles

3 Jul 13

Need help with print job

Please Help. I need someone to print an eps for me. My BN20 is screwed up and only printing blue.I hear I need a new print head and can't g…

Started by Ginger Benckert Downs

6 Jul 11
Reply by Ginger Benckert Downs

Roland VP540i wont print

HI I got a roland Vp540i, The printer was standing for a long time and heads dried up. We cleaned up the head changed the cap and dampers.…

Started by Tomislav

0 Jul 11

Bad gray and blue overspray

This was surprisingly hard to photograph.  I'm not sure what's going wrong with this.  I can't seem to get a decent gray or a fine black li…

Started by Elizabeth Laws

1 Jul 10

Something wrong with the colours when printing VS-300

Hi! A few days ago, me and a friend bought a VS-300 from a company that was closing. After a very careful transportation and re-installatio…

Started by Oscar Anderson

1 Jul 10

How to change out Grit Rollers?

Has anybody ever changed out grit rollers? how difficult is it? About how long did it take? how much of the machine do you have to take apa…

Started by Jacob barrio

6 Jul 4

Versacamm SP-300i wont print after manual head clean

Hi, I've been reading through a few posts on the internet on how best to clean the print heads on our versacamm, I decided to go with the m…

Started by james

5 Jul 4
Reply by james

roland vs-640

when i start the machine i get the message continue the power key to clean up, after i press the power button turn message turn on power ag…

Started by rockin id

1 Jul 3

RSS

© 2018   Created by Steven Jackson - Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service