Roland Versacamms and Cutters (1,755)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Used Mainboard Install Setup

We had a PC and printer board failure from a power outage a few weeks ago. We replaced the mainboard and PC. Did a fresh install of Versa w…

Started by Kenn

9 Mar 24
Reply by irving donaldson

Corel eps question

When I export a file to eps in Corel, What settings should I be using in the output colors tab? Native, RGB, CMYK..And the same in  the pre…

Started by Michael Gregoire

4 Mar 23
Reply by Scanet

Roland head shots count

Hi, Can you tell me how to interpret the shot count section in a peck report? is it "current installed print head shots"/"total printer sho…

Started by Scanet

4 Mar 23
Reply by Scanet

Roland Sp300v motor error 80

I have been having this error and want to try the limit initialisation I have seen a you tube of it but when I try the head is already lock…

Started by sally griggs

2 Mar 22
Reply by sally griggs

The dreaded crop mark issues

As a pre-cursor .. I have searched and can't seem to find anything regarding my issue.  I have a Roland SP-540V and it has been pretty rel…

Started by Charlene Campbell

2 Mar 20

VersaCAMM SP-300 bad print - horizontal lines

Hi! I have recently purchased my first Versacamm.. it is SP-300 (sp-300v mainboard) and have a print problem My prints, especially Magenta,…

Started by Johnny Wizard

5 Mar 20

drop tint to deposit

Hi! I have a versacamm SP300, i was with a problem of horizontal lines in magenta and yellow. But suddenly move all the tint to the ink d…

Started by GLORIA CAMACHO

0 Mar 19

print is impossible after headprint change.

Hi, and first, sorry for my english. I'm a french graphic designer and I try to save my VS-420. I just changed the print head of my Roland…

Started by Wilfried FOURREZ

10 Mar 18
Reply by Wilfried FOURREZ

vp 540 Disconnect

Hello! My VP disconnects while is printing. At first i didn't care because it was not as often as it is now. Below is a list of things i ha…

Started by John540

11 Mar 16
Reply by John540

W 0.0. Dosplay on LED

Hi! Tech guys, Customer running on SP540v and unable to do set up sheet with display showing W 0.0. how do I overcome this error? You can o…

Started by Ultraman

2 Mar 14
Reply by Ultraman

RSS

© 2019   Created by Steven Jackson - Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service