Roland Versacamms and Cutters (1,791)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

VS-300i VersaWorks 6.1.3 - Cannot find information for the device detected

I had to upgrade my computer system, so I upgraded to VersaWorks 6 for my SP-540i and VS-300i. The SP-540i was found with no issues and add…

Started by Steve Coolidge

2 Jun 21
Reply by irving donaldson

BN20 printing blank

Hello, i have problem with my BN-20. Because of the stormy weather printer was disconnected from the power for about 2 days. Now, when i w…

Started by Gash

5 Jun 21

Change Print Head?

Well, I've got a problem. The light cyan won't clean up. I've soaked the print head overnight several times, run through all the cleaning c…

Started by Vida Gary

11 Jun 18
Reply by Nehal

PRINT HEAD PROBLEMS ROLAND BN 20

ANY ONE NEAR ARKANSAS, THAT CAN HELP WITH PRINT HEAD PROBLEM FOR ROLAND BN20

Started by DANA HONEYCUTT

1 Jun 18
Reply by Nehal

BN-20 Wiper & Felt wiper Replacement / Maintenance Schedule

Hi All, I have a BN-20 - does anybody know or can advise re the maintenance schedule for changing the Felt Wiper & Rubber wipers? (I ha…

Started by John Simons

4 Jun 12

VP540i powers off at beginning of print job

Starts up fine, checks paper fine, but when it starts to print, it powers off leaving the carriage in the middle. The machine is able to re…

Started by Doug Tyrrell

6 Jun 10
Reply by Doug Tyrrell

Variable Data Buttons not showing in Versaworks

Help! I've got a simple tag (EPS file that I created in CorelDraw) that I have been using for about 2 weeks now. I have it set up with one…

Started by David Hearn

13 Jun 10
Reply by Ted R

VS540 Ink Levels

Hi, I got a Vs540 that is reading two 440 cartidges as almost full when they are actually almost empty. Roland OEM ink.  Should I just repl…

Started by Pedro Toro

1 Jun 7
Reply by chris wool

Problem with opening PDF in VersaWorks

Hello everybody. I'm new on this forum but I see that there are a lot of smart people here. I hope that some one will help me. One of my c…

Started by Marcin Czaja

0 Jun 5

[Help] Bi-Direction off

Yesterday it was working fine and when I came in this morning. Now the bi-direction is way off. I've cleaned the encoder strip and calibrat…

Started by Stephen

8 Jun 3

RSS

© 2019   Created by Steven Jackson - Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service