Roland Versacamms and Cutters (1,570)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Streaks when printing

Hi Guys Hope you can help. Im using a Roland Sp540i I am getting horizontal streaks of ink when I print. They appear to be black streaks. I…

Started by Declan Fennelly

1 May 27
Reply by Derrick

BN-20 utility not working

For the second timein 5 months m BN-20 utility is not working. It opens but no ink registers and all selections are grayed out. Spoke to Ro…

Started by Rich Martin

4 May 27
Reply by Derrick

GX-24 usb port broken

Want to put the GX 24 to use as I received it thru a buy out. Went to plug in usb and discovered it was broken. This has a serial port but…

Started by Blaine Jackett

2 May 27
Reply by Derrick

White Ink Banding

Hello! I'm glad to have joined the forum. I've been reading and getting guidance through the insightful discussions you have in the forum.…

Started by Alex Noble

7 May 24
Reply by irving donaldson

Variable Data Buttons not showing in Versaworks

Help! I've got a simple tag (EPS file that I created in CorelDraw) that I have been using for about 2 weeks now. I have it set up with one…

Started by David Hearn

12 May 24
Reply by Keiron C

Vertical Lines

Hi everyone I have a VP540 which started printing vertical black lines recently. Have cleaned the heads manually. Also did a powerful clean…

Started by Jay

2 May 23

VS-640

Hi All, This may sound like a silly question, But do all VS-640 Printers have a DX7 head? If not, how do I tell what head I have. I am in n…

Started by Mark Potter

2 May 22
Reply by Mark Potter

Another blurry print

Hey guys! I'm a new member of this forum, i have seen you post a lot helpful comments and great ideas of how to fix roland printers. The ca…

Started by Lenarht Erazo

5 May 18

VS-540 Black prints with Cyan shift

Anyone know what causes this cyan offset when black is printed?  This ghosting effect occurs in the same area.  The rest of the print on th…

Started by Aren Kaneshiro

0 May 17

Color dropout in Test Prints

so I bought a used Roland VS-540 and I’m running into a problem with complete yellow dropout through the test print and have been tying to…

Started by Payton Gonzales

1 May 17
Reply by Payton Gonzales

RSS

© 2018   Created by Steven Jackson - Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service