Roland Versacamms and Cutters (1,722)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Help, Cross Contamination in Ink!

Hey everyone, So I've been having issues for some time now and I just replaced both captops and am STILL having this issue. Problem start…

Started by John Miller

7 Feb 5
Reply by Butch

BN-20 Yellow Channel vanishes after cleaning

I had a few blocked nozzles, so I did a cleaning. Also had to do the weekly shaking of the ink cartridges. Next nozzle test immediately aft…

Started by Mike Bertrand

5 Feb 4
Reply by irving donaldson

Looking for waste ink bottle

So i recently purchased a screen printing shops equipment to start our own home shop. In with all the equipment was a VS-300 that I was tol…

Started by Jon McCarty

2 Feb 1
Reply by Jon McCarty

0.0 media width reading

My sp-300v is giving me problems! I keep getting media width readings of 0.0. I have gotten this several times before and if I keep trying…

Started by Connie

12 Jan 30
Reply by Butch

How to change Pinch Roller Assembly on VS-XXXi Printer

Does anyone have documentation on how to change the pinch roller assembly (the whole unit not just the wheel) on a VS-XXXi model printer? I…

Started by Mick D

2 Jan 30
Reply by Mick D

Help with heat setting!

Hello! I mainly print on General Formulations 220 (which I have cut into two rolls) using the generic vinyl profile on my SG300. GF makes a…

Started by Carlos Z

5 Jan 30

HELP!!!! I’m about to throw this thing in the trash

Back in March my wife was printing/cutting a job on our vp540and and the cut was randomly an inch off of where it needed to be. She tried c…

Started by zach

2 Jan 28

Black thick line

Any ideas why this black line is appearing when I print / test print? 

Started by Ihsaan

1 Jan 28

TrueVIS SG-300, Calibration problem

Hello, I own TrueViS SG-300 for about one year now. There’s a problem with the calibration, that appeared few months ago, and I’m not sure…

Started by Kirill Orekhov

3 Jan 28

Printers are randomly stopping..."now processing" message

Recently both my printers, VS540i and VP540i have been randomly stopping while in the middle of a print or cut job. The message on the prin…

Started by Korey S

9 Jan 27
Reply by Petar Magdić

RSS

© 2019   Created by Steven Jackson - Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service