Roland Versacamms and Cutters (1,673)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Roland sp 540V versa camm black not printing

I can get the cyan yellow and magenta to print but not the black. Changed the damper and cap any suggestions picture attached20181118_14584…

Started by Karen Robinson

1 Nov 18
Reply by irving donaldson

SP-300V now SP-??? Help

I'm in need of help with my SP-300V, here's the story, a few weeks ago a storm came through and took out several pieces of equipment in our…

Started by Phil Yocum

29 Nov 18
Reply by Cheryl Dull

Gradient problems - black looks grey

Hey there,  I have a bit of trouble that when I print gradient from black to a color, then the black turn out a bit grayish. When I make th…

Started by Rasmus Raaby

6 Nov 16
Reply by Marilee

Track marks and stray cyan

I am fairly new to roland and over the last week I have had ink printing where it doesn't belong and track patterns under rollers when I ha…

Started by Paul Nadeau

4 Nov 15

Legit place to buy mainboard

Looks like all the places that sell them are located in China. I see a wide range of prices which is a little scary $1200 to $1900. If you'…

Started by Sam

0 Nov 15

Print slurring over long sheet

I'm having this strange issue and I'm not sure what it could be. Over a long travel (48") printing it kind of slurs the printing, but if I…

Started by Stephen

2 Nov 14
Reply by Stephen

refurbish roland printer

Aloha, Does anyone know of any companies that will travel to completely refurbish my roland SP-540i? Thank you!

Started by j koji

2 Nov 13
Reply by Todd Collins

SP-540V Connecting to PC Problems

So I finally move my machine I just bought. Got the heads going after it had sat for a couple days in the move. Nozzle Test looked pretty g…

Started by Stephen

2 Nov 11

VG-540i Read This before buying

I just bought a VG 540i a month ago. So far very disappointed. This is the 4th VersaCamm I have owned plus 2 plotters. I have always been v…

Started by Randy Siers

4 Nov 10

SP300 solid banding black

Hi to all, please help me i changed on my SP300 head + dampers + captop + head cables + head board but you see the test print bandig black.…

Started by Impronta Digitale

1 Nov 9

RSS

© 2018   Created by Steven Jackson - Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service