Roland Versacamms and Cutters (1,529)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Printhead Replacement

Hi All, I am in the process of changing out my printheads but every time I try to boot the printer (SP540V) in service mode I get a message…

Started by chip

2 Mar 21
Reply by Steven Jackson - Admin

VS-420 Profiles Missing

I've been following this forum for a while and now have a first question! I've just added a VS-420 as a second printer to my Versaworks 5.5…

Started by Rick Cannell

3 Mar 18
Reply by irving donaldson

Ink smearing | SP300 | 1440x720 setting

Anyone know why this is happening? Also, does anyone have a recommendation for a good setting for printing reasonable resolution for pri…

Started by Randall Brunette

1 Mar 13

Long Term Storage of VS-300

I need to put my VS-300 in long term, powered off storage. It will be 6-7 months in a controlled environment. What do I need to do? Flush t…

Started by Tom Grancey

0 Mar 13

My Roland VP 540 Tool Carriage move but dont moving up and down

Hi, i have a Roland VP 540, the tool carriage move, but dont fall up and down to cut. I test changing the cut carriage board, the cable, an…

Started by Juan

5 Mar 13
Reply by David

How to restart cutting ? BN-20

Hey guys So i just finished printing x300 stickers and then BN-20 was just starting to cut them. I lifted my laptop up to move a cable and…

Started by Chris

18 Mar 13

Help Please! SP540i colours not right

Hi members, I have come here for help, as I have hit a point where nothing has helped. I was printing a job with 8 big signs, printed 7 of…

Started by Nicole

6 Mar 12

bn20 grinding noise

Hello lately my machine started making a grinding noise  more like a when you pull a spring the npoise make something like that cant figure…

Started by Michael

0 Mar 10

How to switch from Cyan to light Cyan on my BN20?

Hello I need help on switching from cyan to light cyan on my BN20. Any help will be appreciated. thanks in advanced. 

Started by jotaverdees

3 Mar 5

Ink Runs Out

Printing a section with a lot of red in it. The print starts off fine, but then after 5-6" into the print I start loosing magenta. Eventual…

Started by John Mount

8 Mar 2

RSS

© 2018   Created by Steven Jackson - Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service