Roland Versacamms and Cutters (2,130)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

VS640 metallic ink issues

I'm currently having metallic ink issue with my VS640 printer. It's a bizarre issue and it may be a bit difficult for me to describe.  When…

Started by Shane

5 Mar 21
Reply by irving donaldson

Nozzle deflection on new printer BN-20A

Hi Guys! I purchased my BN-20A about a month and a half ago. I’m running CMYK Eco sol max 2 inks. Ever since I plugged the machine up and d…

Started by Jona

4 Mar 20

Holder cable issues

We struggling with the holder cable where the pipes and cables are not sitting up firmly and is causing the head carriage to jam or makes a…

Started by Ihsaan

5 Mar 17

BN20 Will not power on.

Greetings FOlks, I recently acquired a newer (2020) Roland BN20 That will not power up. The person I got it from had  recently replaced th…

Started by Todd Lawrence

17 Mar 6

replaced the motherboard on my SP540V and now getting "SUM ERROR"

I replaced the motherboard on my SP540V. When 1st turned on, it shows "VERSACAMM BOOT VERSION 2.0" and then "SUM ERROR" appears. I'm assumi…

Started by Russell Spaulding

6 Mar 6

BN20 Dropping Ink on Media Clips

Hello, I've got a BN20 that is still under 1st year "trouble-free" warranty. I am awaiting help from Bell & Howell but thought I might…

Started by Michele Giordano

3 Mar 4

VS-640 cutting way off!!

Hi all, I have done the cut calibration twice on the machine, new blade. The print is 8' long and has plenty of bleed on the big red oval,…

Started by eric stock

4 Mar 2
Reply by eric stock

Roland VP-300

Hi, Nozzle test gives for cyaan only 1 row, what's the meaning that the test only prints 1 row ? I've cleaned manually and tried to suck ai…

Started by Fritz

6 Mar 2
Reply by Fritz

SP-300i giving "data error" error.

Hello, our new-to-us SP-300i will not print an image, it only gives "data error" and cancels the print. We are using SAI Production Manager…

Started by John Theurer

5 Feb 28

No ink in lines of SP-300i

I am assuming that the seller of the machine had emptied the lines for shipping, however I am not sure. I have read that a syringe can be u…

Started by John Theurer

0 Feb 28

RSS

© 2022   Created by Steven Jackson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service