Roland Versacamms and Cutters (1,486)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

My Roland VP 540 Tool Carriage move but dont moving up and down

Hi, i have a Roland VP 540, the tool carriage move, but dont fall up and down to cut. I test changing the cut carriage board, the cable, an…

Started by Juan

4 Jan 9
Reply by Juan

Cut Lines recognition From Inkscape (.eps) on my Versaworks(Sp-300)

Hi Folks, Could anyone offer assistance on how to create cutlines from Inscape that carry through to Versaworks and get recognised. Its pr…

Started by David Howard

3 Jan 7
Reply by irving donaldson

Black Ink Usage on Versacamm vs 300i

Hi everyone,   I have a  large job coming up next week where I am going to be printing several hundred large format decals that have a pred…

Started by Stephen Green

17 Jan 7
Reply by dan tanner

NEED HELP with my Roland pro 4 xr-640!

I just purchased a used XR-640 printer got it home and it prints just fine but its like the print is faded like its only putting on half th…

Started by Ryan

14 Jan 5
Reply by Steve Port

Vs-540 Ink Configuration Change

Has anyone done a ink configuration change to there VS? I have a VS-540 with dual CMYK and thinking of going to the metallic setup? My mach…

Started by Eric

12 Jan 4

SP300V not measuring media

My printer has decided to intermittently  measure media as 0.0. What should I be watching for. Some times just resetting  media straitens i…

Started by Michael Gregoire

4 Jan 3
Reply by Michael Gregoire

sp300 / v printer taking me in circles with magenta head firing issues

HI all, update on my printer.   I replaced the transistor and fuse.for magenta/yellow. test print gave yellow head firing all the time. Tur…

Started by lisa brown

3 Jan 2

Correcting for Misalignment in Bidirectional Printing on Roland XC-540

I have reached the end of alignment values for my XC-540 under Detailed Bidirectional Printing setting. What do I need to do to bring it in…

Started by Justin Schacknies

3 Jan 2

help with VS540

My Printer slowly lost colors one by one. I was printing a job and I stopped it as its was wrong size. restarted and was missing a a color,…

Started by SILVERBACK

2 Dec 30, 2017
Reply by chris wool

BN-20 Versaworks dual

I bought a new laptop. Reinstalled Versawerks dual and by BN-20. Now everything I add to the que Bombs at 90% and says the file is corrupt.…

Started by Tony L

1 Dec 30, 2017

RSS

© 2018   Created by Steven Jackson - Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service