Roland Versacamms and Cutters (1,673)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

SP-300V missing ink levels in report

I cannot understand why my SP-300V is not reporting any ink at the top of this report, and reading some posts here, it may be the reason wh…

Started by Geoff

0 Dec 1

Cross-State Move with BN-20

Hello, Next week I will be moving 1,100 miles from California to Colorado. We will do the trip over 2 days - 2 legs of 8 hours each. Total…

Started by Mike Bertrand

15 Nov 28
Reply by irving donaldson

BN20 Cutting issues

Hi All, I have a BN20 that is not cutting correctly. There are times it cuts through the backing material and leaves partially cut areas on…

Started by John Simons

7 Nov 28
Reply by John Simons

versaworks after print setting?

Greetings folks, Semi-new to versaworks, and have a quick question on what is probably a basic setting. I printed out a 5' banner on my S…

Started by Todd Lawrence

8 Nov 27

BN-20 Advice

Hey I am new to this forum. I have been a long time reader. I have been out of the printing game for a few years but now I am wanting to st…

Started by Ken Colley

1 Nov 26

Venting!!! over the stop mid print (also open to suggestions)

I know this has been hashed and re-hashed a trillion times but it is the most maddening thing(not too mention....expensive!). My VP-540 is…

Started by Sam

13 Nov 25
Reply by Sam

Issues with BN-20 not detecting new ink cartridge after moving machine

Hi Everyone!  This may be an easy fix but I've looked everywhere for similar issues and have yet to find a real answer. I got my Roland BN-…

Started by Nicole Richardson

5 Nov 25

Stripes in print

Hi, In printe I noticed vertical stripes, just in green color. For horizontal stripes i know it’s missing nozzles, but idk what means those…

Started by Domen Brcan

3 Nov 24

Excessive Cleanings on VP-540

I have seen over and over problems with people having excessive cleanings. The first thing people throw out for a solution is the old, you…

Started by Randy Siers

1 Nov 23

Looking for media catch basket

I am using a Roland SP-540i and am looking for a catch basket similar to the one below. I can't seem to find any specifically made for the…

Started by Samuel McGrath

1 Nov 19

RSS

© 2018   Created by Steven Jackson - Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service