Roland Versacamms and Cutters (1,598)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Test Print Deflections For No Reason...?

I had major issues with my printer and thanks to advice here I changed the 3 long ribbon cables and that fixed the issue. But now I have a…

Started by Zip Zap

20 Jul 31
Reply by Zip Zap

SP300V - 3-4 week break between prints.

So my side business of customizing soccer jerseys gets put on a 3-4 week hold because my primary job of working offshore.  I get to print f…

Started by Cody Dear

3 Jul 30
Reply by irving donaldson

Printing issues

i Changed the Captop and Dampers and still having problems with printing any ideas what could fix this? Black aint printing much

Started by Gus

1 Jul 30

Ink cost on Roland BN-20 vs Versa UV LEF-200

Hello, I own a BN-20 and I'm looking to expand my business and product offering by adding a Versa UV LEF-200. I'm was hoping someone migh…

Started by Mike Bertrand

0 Jul 27

Randomly Missing Majority of Nozzles VS 540i. Please help!!

Hello all,  This is my first post here, but I have long lurked and utilized the many resources here. But as the title says, I am having tro…

Started by SHC Signs

6 Jul 26

BN-20 pinch roller error

BN -20 is throwing a pinch roller error message for the left pinch roller position. Over the phone, my dealer technician help me run the s…

Started by Randy Frazier

11 Jul 25
Reply by Will K.E

vs 540i Light cyan problem

HI I have a vs 540i CMYKLcLm+ Light black White its 4 years old with no problems until a few days ago. I was gone for a few days ( set it u…

Started by kristi bock

13 Jul 23

Dot Drop out problem

IMG_0142.jpgIm Having a problem with the dot drop out looks like the colors are mixing for some reason already did the cleaning and not hel…

Started by Gus

2 Jul 19
Reply by Gus

Problem cutting with Versacamm VS 540i

I have a vs 540i. We are having issues when it comes to cutting. Our cut lines have been coming out as a bunch of dots and we to literally…

Started by Allan Steinberg

5 Jul 18
Reply by Donna Vinocur

How to set the offset on sp 540

How do I set the correct offset setting on my sp540v?

Started by Jacob barrio

0 Jul 16

RSS

© 2018   Created by Steven Jackson - Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service