Roland Versacamms and Cutters (1,755)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ink levels on the VersaCamm...

How does the VC or VW software calculate the amount of ink left?   -Does Versaworks simply read what the Versacamm level reports and relay…

Started by Joseph Tovar

4 Sep 19, 2010
Reply by irving donaldson

Where is the end of sheet sensor on the SP540?

I was printing some decals and then all of a sudden I saw the Versacamm say cancelling, and then I heard an error alert on Versaworks. Basi…

Started by Joseph Tovar

3 Sep 18, 2010

Connecting Versacamm to new computer

I'm tired of working with Corel/Versacamm on my small laptop and am going to buy a new PC (with an enormous screen to help my old eyes!). …

Started by Diane Hook

21 Sep 10, 2010
Reply by Diane Hook

Printer/Cutter Models comparison

Ok, I'm interested in getting a Versacamm (used or new), budget really only for a 30". I know, I know bigger is better. But in my case, I d…

Started by William Desrochers

4 Sep 6, 2010
Reply by Steven Jackson

SP300 Sheet cut problems

My Rolaland SP300 just stop doing sheet cut. I hit the button and nothing happens, no error code and no sheet cut. Any Ideas for a solution.

Started by Monty Hand

1 Sep 5, 2010
Reply by Mike

Had air in one line, now air in all of them

Tried to use a syringe to get the air out of the cyan line after switching out the cartridge. Did a head wash and now have air bubbles in a…

Started by Anson

9 Sep 2, 2010
Reply by Anson

VC froze during maintenance

I have an SP 300i and thought nothing of it when the machine turned itself on to do its routine maintenance.  A half hour later, I realized…

Started by Diane Hook

5 Aug 25, 2010

Cleaning Solution for the Ink Heads

Good Day Everyone!   Other than the Blue Roland Liquid, are there other types of head cleaning solutions I could use to clean my heads?  Af…

Started by Eric Datanagan

2 Aug 16, 2010
Reply by Ken Wagner

sp 300v pluged print heads

any ideas on how to unplug or will I have to replace them   Thanks in advance

Started by Dale Leung

5 Aug 16, 2010
Reply by Ken Wagner

Too many media clamps

We're running Imprintables 13 oz. vinyl 38" wide for a 10' banner and we're getting some what might be banding, but perpendicular to the di…

Started by Vicki Dunning

7 Aug 16, 2010
Reply by Ken Wagner

RSS

© 2019   Created by Steven Jackson - Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service