Roland Versacamms and Cutters (1,715)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I need a video/visual instructions on how to calibrate/adjust print and cut on my sp300v

Attention all members, I have a huge request to ask, as I just do not understand how to calibrate and adjust my print and cut function on a…

Started by lloyd thomas-miller

13 Mar 14, 2011
Reply by Butch

versaworks software

Hi members, Another question for you all, can I put more than one imported image in the work queue. The reason why I ask is that I want to…

3 Mar 12, 2011
Reply by irving donaldson

VC 640 mettalic

Even though I have not used much silver out of a 220ml cartridge the machine is eating up the silver on its concurrent cleaning cycles.  DO…

Started by Jim Ashby

1 Mar 6, 2011

heater/dryer settings

Hi everyone ,   This is my first ever question, so here goes.  I have a versacamm sp300v and though I have now mastered the printing by slo…

8 Mar 6, 2011
Reply by lloyd thomas-miller

Marks on right side when printing decals

Anyone know what would cause me to get streak marks on the right side of the material when I'm printing decals?  I don't usually, but I'm p…

Started by Debbie Turner

22 Mar 4, 2011
Reply by Roland R. Irish III

Cut Contour Lines

For some reason unknown to me. my VW doesn's always recognize my cut lines.  I printed all day long and had no problem w/ cutting afterward…

Started by debbie belicek

4 Mar 1, 2011
Reply by debbie belicek

Illustrator Gradient Issues

HELP!  I am trying to print from an Illustrator file and my items with gradients/shadows look fine on screen but when printed I get a faint…

Started by Stoogfan

14 Feb 28, 2011
Reply by muda coughlin

Help 2 Illustrator and Drop Shadows

I am also having issues with drop shadows. When I go to print the drop shadow places a rectangular box as long as the text. Is this related…

Started by Stoogfan

1 Feb 24, 2011
Reply by Ken Wagner

Problems with Crop Marks

Well I got the RS set up and after a couple of hours of trials and tribulations I was able to get 20 large decals laminated before I ran ou…

Started by Larry Turner

26 Feb 21, 2011
Reply by Doug Jones

Connecting via a router

Is it possible to run my Versacamm and my Anajet DTG  from the same computer?  I do not want to unconnect from one to use the other.  Can I…

Started by Charles L. Layus

8 Feb 21, 2011

RSS

© 2019   Created by Steven Jackson - Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service