Roland Versacamms and Cutters (1,672)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Drytime before apply application paper ?

How long should you wait before apply application paper on a print/cut job ? I'am using the Roland Premium Vinyl Gloss.     Fritz.

Started by Fritz

6 Oct 9, 2010
Reply by irving donaldson

What's too cold for machines

The discussion about turning off the heaters made me think of the winter and cool weather coming. We tend to keep our shop and house "prett…

Started by Vicki Dunning

8 Oct 3, 2010
Reply by Dennis Dunning

Cutting all the way through material

Is it bad to cut all the way through material without any backing? For example, I want to print a poster and cut it to size. Is it ok to do…

Started by Joseph Tovar

4 Oct 2, 2010

Woking without heaters on SP300i ?

I'am working with the SP300i.Sometimes I have only cut-jobs to do. Then it's not necessary to use the heaters. Can I make a preset for this…

Started by Fritz

2 Oct 1, 2010
Reply by Fritz

Cut Config Force

My settings for the "cut force" disappears after one cut job. E.g.: when I set the force on 60 (enter !), after the job the setting is back…

Started by Fritz

9 Sep 29, 2010
Reply by Fritz

reddish tint on all raster images

I have the SP-300v and use versaworks and coreldraw X4.Any raster images that come through coreldraw X4 print with a reddish tint.  If I ha…

Started by Greg Peckham

3 Sep 28, 2010
Reply by Steven Jackson

Media sticking to printer

Hi all Im kinda new to the Versacamm world and I have run into two small problems. My Sp540i is only 3 months old. I havent exactly been…

Started by Declan Fennelly

2 Sep 23, 2010
Reply by Kevin Hirata

Ink levels on the VersaCamm...

How does the VC or VW software calculate the amount of ink left?   -Does Versaworks simply read what the Versacamm level reports and relay…

Started by Joseph Tovar

4 Sep 19, 2010

Where is the end of sheet sensor on the SP540?

I was printing some decals and then all of a sudden I saw the Versacamm say cancelling, and then I heard an error alert on Versaworks. Basi…

Started by Joseph Tovar

3 Sep 18, 2010

Connecting Versacamm to new computer

I'm tired of working with Corel/Versacamm on my small laptop and am going to buy a new PC (with an enormous screen to help my old eyes!). …

Started by Diane Hook

21 Sep 10, 2010
Reply by Diane Hook

RSS

© 2018   Created by Steven Jackson - Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service