Roland Versacamms and Cutters (1,637)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Which profiles to use

We recently purchased, and are awaiting install, of a sp-300i. I have been loading up on materials so we're ready to go and gathering appro…

Started by Peter Sockett

1 Jan 12, 2010
Reply by Steven Jackson

How can you tell how many hours a Roland Versacamm printer has been used?

Is there a counter or some other way of telling how many hours of service the printer has on it? I am purchasing a used Versacamm and the…

Started by Jim Hill

1 Jan 11, 2010
Reply by Mike Koval

Cutting Issues

Having a horrible time trying to cut a detailed logo for a car decal. The cutter will not stop pulling the logo off of the media while it i…

Started by Rachael McCune

3 Dec 31, 2009
Reply by Ray

Grainy Printing

Hello, We have Roland VersaCamm SP-300V for 3 years. From the beginning since now the printed images have always been "grainy". I supposed…

Started by Nikelson

0 Dec 20, 2009

Need lots of help if you have time and are a nice person..

Hey Everyone, Hoping to get some help here. I am really beginning to believe I may have made a hasty decision when I purchased my Roland V…

Started by TurboDave

21 Dec 16, 2009
Reply by Jeremiah Tolley

Banding

I need some help. I'm not sure whether you can see it in the photo that I am upoading, but I'm getting banding on the printer. I have clean…

Started by Debbie Turner

4 Nov 19, 2009
Reply by Lucas Crossley

using a laminator with colorprint material

I am noticing that my team is not as consistant as I would like when masking. We are getting too many bubbles and "white" space from not wo…

Started by Brent Bolm

7 Nov 19, 2009
Reply by Brent Bolm

Dye Sublimation. Anyone using it?

I was wondering if anyone is currently using Dye Sublimation? It is not a print cut system but since this Category lists Printers I thought…

Started by TurboDave

0 Nov 18, 2009

Quick Print Fading?

Have another one for you. I have emailed this photo to Imprintables a couple of times and left voice mail for my rep, but haven't heard a w…

Started by Debbie Turner

0 Nov 16, 2009

banding

I printed a 2'x4' banner with my Versacamm SP-300 and it turned out great... then I printed a similar item 8"x6" on quickprint for tshirts…

Started by Greg Peckham

6 Sep 19, 2009
Reply by Greg Peckham

RSS

© 2018   Created by Steven Jackson - Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service