Roland Versacamms and Cutters (1,767)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

BN-20 SETUP AND OPERATIONS

This is my first post- had Steve Jackson in today to install my new BN-20. The setup was relatively easy- follow the install guide. Had a…

Started by Bob McCormack

0 Sep 1, 2011

Cutting Thick Media update / info

Guys A while back I posted asking for help when it came to cutting thicker ( 18 mils + ) media. This is what i've learned: Up to 18 mils th…

Started by Sean De Gruchy

21 Aug 29, 2011
Reply by Steven Jackson - Admin

VS series capping station problems?

I've been seeing a few threads here and there about the VS series having problems with the capping station.... something about a spring? Fr…

Started by Mike F

3 Aug 27, 2011
Reply by Zakk L

Versacamm auto-detect sheet length

Hi there, Newbie VS owner, moved up from a GX-24. I was just wondering if when using cut sheet media in the VS, can the machine scan the pa…

Started by Simon Rose

8 Aug 24, 2011
Reply by Steven Jackson - Admin

Contour Cut Line Problem

We have started having a problem with our versacamm cutting completely around lettering. For example I design a sign in Flexi, place a co…

Started by Larry Turner

2 Aug 21, 2011
Reply by irving donaldson

PDF printing

I was sent a PDF from a customer for a poster to be printed/laminated. I brought the PDF into Corel 5 and exported it to my desktop as a PD…

Started by John Stiles

5 Aug 20, 2011

Magenta out of register

Hi all,   Just picked up a second hand SP-300v and when running a poster on high quality white glossy 200gsm paper the Magenta seems to be…

Started by Anthony Kavanagh

3 Aug 18, 2011

Machine stopped while cutting sheet vinyl

Hi I have been working with a VS 300 just one and a half month, almost without issues, learning to do different things cutting and printing…

Started by Marco Carpio

5 Aug 17, 2011
Reply by Marco Carpio

Please help with Black Banding Problem

I have a SP-300V, I have been using it for over 2 years. I am experiencing banding with the black print head. It is a definite banding.spac…

Started by Will Alan

13 Aug 16, 2011

print cut again

I have been playing with the print cut for a week now and this is where I'm at: I have attached a test print cut that I use as a test befor…

Started by Bob Maggio

27 Aug 15, 2011
Reply by Bob Maggio

RSS

© 2019   Created by Steven Jackson - Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service