Roland Versacamms and Cutters (1,659)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Illustrator Gradient Issues

HELP!  I am trying to print from an Illustrator file and my items with gradients/shadows look fine on screen but when printed I get a faint…

Started by Stoogfan

14 Feb 28, 2011
Reply by muda coughlin

Help 2 Illustrator and Drop Shadows

I am also having issues with drop shadows. When I go to print the drop shadow places a rectangular box as long as the text. Is this related…

Started by Stoogfan

1 Feb 24, 2011
Reply by Ken Wagner

Problems with Crop Marks

Well I got the RS set up and after a couple of hours of trials and tribulations I was able to get 20 large decals laminated before I ran ou…

Started by Larry Turner

26 Feb 21, 2011
Reply by Doug Jones

Connecting via a router

Is it possible to run my Versacamm and my Anajet DTG  from the same computer?  I do not want to unconnect from one to use the other.  Can I…

Started by Charles L. Layus

8 Feb 21, 2011
Reply by irving donaldson

Thanks to Steven.

So this past week I had over 100 shirts to make with some serious weeding and after doing about 10 quick prints and weeding, I thought to m…

Started by TurboDave

29 Feb 17, 2011
Reply by John

Which is the current preset mode ?

Hi,   Is there a way you can see in which preset you are working ? When you you to the presets, the first preset I made is shown.   Working…

Started by Fritz

0 Feb 9, 2011

Rolands versaworks color chart.

Hi all! My first post with you.   Anyhow, the roland colors on my imac screen are completely the wrong shades compaired to those on the pc.…

Started by Philip Houston

1 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by Roland R. Irish III

tune up on versacamm

Hi, Has anyone done a tune up on a versacamm vp540 . I just do the typical cleaning on my versacamm but have never done a complete tune up.…

Started by VEE

1 Jan 19, 2011
Reply by Steven Jackson

Versacamm Firmware upgrade...

Steve,   I was on Roland's supports site today and notice that the versacamm has a newer 7.10 firmware upgrade. I think I'm still at 6.9 or…

Started by Joseph Tovar

7 Jan 11, 2011
Reply by Ken Wagner

Changing Media Width

Quick question. Can I trim the width of a print only graphic, laminate, then do cut only on our versacamm? I have left 8" at the bottom to…

Started by Larry Turner

10 Jan 9, 2011
Reply by Steven Jackson

RSS

© 2018   Created by Steven Jackson - Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service